Begin

Lana's POV

When I came here in Japan I knew that I can start a new life for me and my baby. The first thing that I did when I arrived is to find a safe place to stay for me and my baby.

Three year had passed , Now I'm working as a Waitress in a Café named Cup ñ Cake few blocks away from my apartment. My best friend surely visited me every week , and now they are living here in Japan near my apartment. Whenever I go to work they are the one who will take care of Channie , then I will fetch him after my work.

I just arrived at my work. As soon as I entered the Café Jinso-Oppa greeted me.

"Good morning gorgeous." Jinso said while cleaning the table near the door. I walk towards him to kiss him in the cheeks.

"Good morning too Jinso-Oppa." I said as I kissed him in his cheeks.

After I greeted Jinso-Oppa I went to the employees' locker room to chance into my uniporm. When I came out from the locker room there are some customer that is entering the café. So I did my duty as a waitress. As I approach the table near the window I hear a familiar voice but I just ignore it and continue my work.

It's near evening and the customers are all couples. As I'm about to go to the kitchen Jinso- Oppa approach me.

"The customers in table 3 wants to talk to you." Jinso-Oppa said while pointing to the guy in table 3.

"Who is he ? Did you asked his name ?." I asked Jinso- Oppa. What if he's a stalker or a psychopath weirdo from outer space.

"I didn't asked it , I thought you knew each other. But don't worry if anything bad happen I'm just there in the cashier watching both of you." Jinso-Oppa assured so I just nod and walk slowly to the guy in table 3.

"What can I hel---." I couldn't finish the sentence that I'm about to say because I instantly recognized this guy.

----To be continued----