Escape

Lana's POV

While I'm staring at my best friends the door suddenly opens and a shadow of a man appeared. The room is too dark for us to see the face of the man , the only light in here is coming from the moonlight passing through the window and in the door.

"Who are you?!! What do you want from us?!!" I screamed but the man didn't answer. He called someone then suddenly there are some guys went inside the room and drag my bestfriends away from me.

Someone went near me and injected something in my arm. I suddenly feel dizzy and the room begin to spin around. I can hear some footsteps walking near me.

"Dead"

"Soon as possible"

" Her friends or her?! "

"Far away"

That is all I can understand but I think they're talking about me and my friends.

I need to do something before they kill us.

'Dear god please help us , It's fine with me if only my friends will survive and can make it out safe. Just please god let them live.'
I prayed before I passed out due to the drug they injected in me.

I woke up in a room. The tie in my hands and feet is loose, I think they didn't know it. I looked around and see two persons guarding me both of them are resting their head in the table. I also saw a few guns not far away from me. I tried to think of a plan to escape from the guards and how I can save my friends.

After a while I manage to think of a plan. When I felt that both of the guards are asleep I began to remove the tie in my hands and feet. I slowly walk towards the guns I saw earlier and I pick 4 guns for my friends.

I succeed in getting out of the room. I walk carefully along the hallway, Opening the doors carefully and peeking in the door to see if my friends are in there.

After a long while I found the room where they are keep in. I walk near them and unties the ropes in their hands and feet. I gestured them to be quiet and I handed them the guns I got for them.

"Use this for your protection and whatever happens don't look back." I whispered. I stand up to look at the window.

" I-I can't do this..." Sharlene said while crying silently. I walk towards her and hug her tightly.

We can jump out the window. There are no guards roaming down there.

"You can do this... We can do this... I know you're scared ... We're all are .. but please have faith that you can do this for baekhyun." I said to her then kiss her forehead before smiling at them. I hold their hands and smile.

"Just do as I say and we will get out of here safely. Now go to the window and jump to the bushes." I told them and help them go out of the window.

When they safely jump out of the window I jump out too but I fell in a wrong way that's why I hurt my ankle. I stood up and walk with them out of the place silently and carefully.

After an hour we heard a gunshot not so far from our location. We ran but I'm struggling because of my sprained ankle. I stop for a minute and looked at them I saw them looking at me too.

"I want the three of you run that way " I said the point at the pathway towards the road.

'This is the only way to save them. I'm sorry guys.' I thought.