KyungKyunggie♡

Lana's POV

It's him ... They are walking towards us. He's carrying a baby while holding her hands.

When they're in front of us , Sandara suddenly hugged me.

"I'm glad to finally meet the only girl that can tame the twelve most stubborn boys I met." She said happily then look at Chanyeol who is looking at me with an unreadable emotion in his eyes.

"Ahm ... Let's go inside , I know the others want to see you too. They will be surprise to know you're here ... so come on ?." Sehun said then held my hand while leading me to the kitchen.

I don't know but there's something that's telling me to look back at Chanyeol ... So I did. When I looked back , I saw him staring at me. But then Sandara pulled him toward the door and bid goodbye to us.

"Hey Guys ! I have a surprise for all of you." Sehun shouted happily while hiding me in his back. (Sehun is taller than me , so its easy for me to hide in his back.)

"Sehun if its about the bubble tea again .. Please spare us you already told us about that maybe sixty times already?." Luhan said while eating .

"Can we just eat ? Maybe it's about a nonsense story about his bubble tea again." Chen said playfully. I knew Sehun is annoyed because of what Chen said so .. he won't tell them I'm here. Trust me ;)