part 7

calum's hair is on the side/top (just like le casually ignore the piercings and tattoos tho) but i did a thing and made a cover for this!! i might make another one with a different picture of calum, but i like this one. also this isn't edited, i just wanted to put a chapter out there since it's been like a month.

Waking up with a fluffy blue haired boy on his chest wasn't the worst way Calum had ever woken up. It might have been the best if it wasn't for Michael's alarm. Green Day was a great band, but waking up to Warning as much as he liked that song, wasn't great.

What made it worse was Michael rolling over and off Calum's chest to silence the alarm. He wanted the boy back, there was this missing warmth as soon as Michael had moved. Calum frowned and wanted to pull Michael back down for cuddling, but he knew he was on thin ice. Michael didn't want to like him and Calum knew that.

Stretching his body as a soft yawn escaped past his lips, Calum rubbed at his eyes before turning to Michael. "'Morning." He offered a slight smile which Michael returned.

The boy had this confused look in his eyes. Like his mind was processing how he'd woken up cuddling Calum. With a slight shake of his head, Michael looked up at Calum.

"Do you want an extra set of clothes for the day or are you going to wear the same thing?"

Calum pursed his lips and shrugged. Michael playfully shoved Calum almost sending him off the bed. "I'm not a mind reader, Hood." Suddenly there was a shirt thrown at his head and Calum turned to Michael with faux offense.

"Did you just throw a shirt at me?"

"Yup!" Michael said with a cheeky smile. "Take that weird dog - monster face shirt or don't. I'm going to go change in the bathroom."

Calum sighes as Michael left and he quickly pulled off what he was wearing and slipped on the shirt. He wasn't going to deny Michael's offer.

He was completely changed by the time Michael came out in black skinny jeans and a Harvey Davis sleeveless shirt. Calum may or may not have checked him out.

"I've never seen you wear this shirt." Calum said, motioning to the one the boy had given him as he watched Michael lace up his combat boots.

"It's Luke's." He shrugged before flying back on the bed and sighing. "I don't want to get an education. School is so lame."

"We could skip it? Dye my hair purple now" Calum said covering up his serious tone with a more playful one as he grabbed a snapback out of his backpack and placed it on backwards.

Michael looked up at the boy with pursed lips before shrugging. "Sure. Let's dye your hair." He got up and walked to the bathroom to grab the dyes.

"Should I change shirts? You did say it was Luke's."

"Nah, it's Luke's from three years ago. I haven't heard him ask about it in two."

-

After admiring his finished job on Calum's hair, Michael let the boy turn to look.

A surprised gasp escaped his lips, fingers running through the now purple highlights. Looking back and forth between Michael and the mirror, Calum finally set his attention on his hair.

"This is amazing. Fuck, I wasn't expecting it to look this good."

Michael smiled proudly, nudging Calum's arm. "Shouldn't doubt me. I know what I'm doing."

"I'll never doubt you again. Holy shit, I can't stop looking it." He mumbled, playing with the strands that were mostly all purple.

"You sound like me when I first dyed my hair."