Prologue

©BlackKat52 All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. ANy resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locals is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school that I had been going to for three years, Black-Rose Prep, decided to do something insane. It was known as The 4Loves Project. The whole school population would choose four of the hottest and cutest guys in the school and the principal would choose one innocent girl. The four guys would have to seduce and try and win the girl's heart. Whichever boy won the girl's heart would win. All the students could bet on which boy would win. The school had decided to try it out for one year to see if it worked.

The idea was plain crazy. The entire school population had voted whether or not to try it out and most of the school agreed. I was totally against the idea. I had been called down to the principal's office from gym, my last class of the day and I had no idea why I was called down. I was always a straight-A student and I never got into fights. The shorts and thin t-shirt I had been forced to wear for gym didn't protect me from the wind as it blew down the open air corridors.

When I finally arrived at the big, oak doors of the main office, I quickly pulled a door open and slipped inside. Ann, the secretary looked up and smiled at me. "Hello, Ms. Blackburn. Down the hallway to the left, sweetie." I quickly nodded. "Thanks, Ann." I walked briskly to the principal's office. I knocked on the door to the office and I heard a "come in". I pushed open the door and saw Principal Robinson sitting in her chair, hands tucked underneath her chin. "Ah, Ms. Blackburn. This is yours." Principal Robinson handed me a fancy envelope with my name on it.

As I ripped open the packet, Principal Robinson smiled. "Welcome to The 4Loves Project, Ms. Blackburn."

=I hope you enjoyed this! I will update at least once a week!Please vote and add comments! Thanks!=

~BlackKat52