Chapter 2

Sorry for being late on updating! Have fun reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why did you not tell me?!" Kate, my best friend, furiously marched up to me at the café, planting her hands on the table that I was currently sitting in. "I'm your best friend! How could you not tell me-hmph!" I slapped my hand over her mouth. "Shhhh! No one knows yet except you and Jace now. Jace tattled, didn't he?" I looked around the café until I spotted Jace's blonde hair sticking out from the line.

I quickly removed my hand when I felt something wet touch my palm. Kate's tongue. "Ew, gross, Kate!" She grinned. "Ha! That's what you get for not telling me!" Jace walked over, an innocent facial expression on his face. "Jace. Do you have anything to say to me?" I put my hands on my hips. "Nope. Nothing." Jace averted his eyes and took a sip of his drink. "Jace." I warned carefully, giving him the evil eye. After a few minutes of him twitching, Jace admitted defeat. "Okay, okay. I did tell Kate about the thingy but only because she knew I was hiding something!" Kate smirked.

The speaker in the café turned on. "Hello, students! This is your principal speaking. As you know, this school will be doing The 4Loves Project. Now it is time to announce the chosen! Drumroll, please." Everyone in the café drummed their fingers on the counters and tables. "The first boy is... Richard Ellington!" Oh no. The Ellington's are one of my family's friends! A huge amount of murmuring erupted.

"The second boy is... Zachariah Redburg!" Another of my family's friends. Seriously? People you aren't helping.

"The third boy is... Vincent Hughes!" Not. Helping. At. All!

"And, the final boy is.... Xavier Bennett!" OMG. All these boy's families' are friends with my parents! Technically, 90% of the students at Black-Rose Prep know my parents.

"OMG! Izzy, you have to choose Xavier! He is so hawt!" Kate shook my arm.

"Now, it is time to announce the lucky girl for The 4Loves Project! Please congratulate Ms....... Isabella Blackburn!" Everyone in the café swerved their eyes to me, surprise evident in their eyes. Suddenly, a swarm of girls burst in through the café and headed straight for me. Before I even realized it, I couldn't see Kate or Jace anymore. I heard girl's screaming, congratulating me, and even asking me for my social media account usernames and phone numbers. I quickly told them what it was, as I didn't want to make anyone angry and attack me. Soon, the group of girls left and I was finally able to see my two friends.

Kate squealed and threw her arms around me. "You. Are. So. Lucky! Four boys chasing after you! Four boys!" She squealed again and spun around in a circle, dragging me with her.

"Group hug!" Jace yelled out and launched himself onto Kate and I. I giggled and took out my phone to take a group selfie. We laughed and ran out of the café.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's this? Please vote and comment!

~BlackKat52