Chapter 7

lay~

"Lay, wake up!" He said shaking me. "Hmm?" I asked. "Come on!! It's noon already! How are you still sleeping? What did you do last night?" He asked. "Mmmm I went out- I mean I went to the bathroom." I stuttered trying to not let him figure it out. "You did not go to the bathroom. Where did you really go." He demanded. "Umm with..kris." I said softly. "What did you say?" He asked. "KRIS!" I said almost yelling. "What? What would you do if you got caught?" He panicked. "I don't know it's just- kris told me Tao likes you." I said trying to change the subject. "He does?" He asked smiling to himself. "Yupp." I said. "What should I do? Do I ask him or wait till he asks me?" He asked. "Just be yourself." I replied. Our conversation was inturrupted by the teacher. "ZHANG YIXING AND JUNMYEON COME OUTSIDE NOW!" He yelled. We made our way out of the tent to see the three bullies by the teacher. "Next time tell us the truth." He stated. "How did you know?" I asked. "We'll I never thought but they confessed. You'll be safe now. These three will be sent to a different school and I'm allowing you to sleep in your old tent." He said before walking away with the guys. "Yay. It's like my best friend just came out of jail!" Suho said jumping up and down. "Ohh shut up. I just don't know why they ended up confessing I mean they wouldn't- wait." I stated not jumping anymore. "Kris!" I said pulling suho to find kris and Tao talking. I let go of suho's hand then jumped and wrapped my arms around kris. "How?!" I asked excitedly. "It wasn't easy at first so I got Tao and some friends to help." He said smiling. "You helped us?" Suho asked looking mostly at Tao. "Well I just wanted to do what's right you know. Umm plus I uhh-mmm" before we knew it, suho was making out with the panda. "Oh my gosh guys. Get a room please. That is disturbing to the eyes of the public." I stated still with arms wrapped around kris. Suho stuck his tongue out at me before going away with his panda. Then I realized what I was doing. "Sorry. Umm thanks for everything." "You're welcome." He said in his deep voice. Ugh how I melted into the sound of his voice. "If you want anything, I'll be happy to give it to you. I am really thankful." I stated. "I think we should go." I said walking away awkwardly. "Kiss me" I turned around."what?" "You said you would give me anything I want. And I want a kiss. One that is at least 10 seconds." He stated. I looked at him to see if he was joking but his face showed otherwise. I gulped and made my way to him. I closed my eyes and I knew I was shaking with nervousness. I didn't feel lips against mine but a small peck on my forehead. "You don't have to. Lets go. " he said. I watched as he walked away. Somehow I felt slightly disappointed. I thought he was actually gunna kiss me. I wanted him too. "Lay! Come on!" I heard him yell. I looked up to see him smiling that smile with his hand out to me. I smile and make my way to my new boyfriend.

(Sorry it's a short chapter. I'll try fixing it later. ^__^)