Chapter 8

the last day of camp came and he still hasent kissed me. Let alone hugged me. The only time we touch is when our hands are locked. I'm starting to feel as if he's regretting liking me. "What wrong?" I heard him say. I looked up at him. "Nothing. Why?" I asked. "You seem kinda sad." He stated. "No. I'm okay" I said trying to put on a smile. I really want to kiss him. He might not like it though. When we were walking. We came up to Tao and suho making out. I wish that was us. I thought to myself. "Ohh hey guys" suho said turning to us. I guess he saw the disappointment in my face because he looked at me, talked to Tao, and took me away from kris. "What happened? Did he hurt you? What did he do to you?" Suho started asking loads of questions when we were far enough away. "Actually. It's the opposite. I feel as if he regrets being with me. He hasn't hugged me or..kissed me ever since we got together." I stated. "Just give him sometime. He's probably nervous." Suho stated. "Lets go back. They're probably waiting." He said pulling me back.

~SUHO~

"well we'll see you guys around." I said as I watched me best friend and his boyfriend walk away. "So what's the deal with kris?" I asked Tao. "Ohh he just said how lay is very important to him and that he thinks lay doesn't want to be with him anymore because every time they walk around hand in hand, lay looks disappointed. He also said that he wants to kiss lay so badly but doesn't know when the right time is. What did lay say?" "He said that kris might regret liking him because he hasn't hugged or kiss him." I said. "So later we're gunna tell them?" He asked. "Yupp" I replied. "Don't I get a reward for trying to help." He stated with his cute smile. "Such a needy panda" I stated before kissing him.

~lay~

after dinner we had the big bonfire. Me, kris, suho and Tao decided to spend our last night here together.We played truth or dare and it was so fun the only bad part was that it was freezing outside. During our game, Suho had to smell kris' used sock. He looked like he was gunna pass out. Well after that me and kris went to our tent still laughing. We got inside and it was kinda awkward. "Umm goodnight" I stated before going to my sleeping bag. "Goodnight" I heard him reply. That night I couldn't sleep. Why is it so cold? I thought. I was shivering so much I thought people were gunna wake up thinking it's an earthquake. Suddenly I hear kris. "Are you cold?" He asked. I answered yes. Then he unzipped his sleeping bag and motioned me to come to him. "its okay, my sleeping bag is big enough for both of us." he said. the moment i lay beside him, he wrapped me in his embrace. "Good night again" he said. "Goodnight" I replied blushing. Finally! I thought as I snuggled into kris' chest.

~next morning~

For the first time, I woke up before kris. With his arm still around me, I turned to see his long eyelashes over his closed eyes and his sexy lips. "Self control self control" I whispered to myself. "Why do you look so good?" I asked softly while caressing his cheek. "Your eyelashes are so long I'm kinda jealous" I whispered as I touched the side of his eyes. "And your lips. It looks so nice I just want to-" before I knew it, I had pressed my lips against kris. Pull away pull away. I told myself. I just couldn't. It felt really nice. It wasn't long before I realized kris woke up. I pulled away and turned around blushing. "Lay?" Kris asked. I didn't respond. He saw me kiss him. Now he'll think I'm weird. I said trying to keep him away from seeing my face. "Lay." He said again. Then I felt him hovering over me. "Lay look at me" he stated. "No." I stated as I turned face down into the pillow trying to hide my embarrassment. "Lay." He said like almost pleading. I just couldn't. In a sudden movement I was flipped over and looking directly at kris. I knew he saw me blushing wildly because once he saw my face a smile crept up on his. "Stop let me go." I said squirming. "After you attacked me in my sleep? Nope." He stated pinning my arms to the ground. "I didn't. I mean- it's um- it's cuz-" i stuttered. I was burning from embarrassment. I wanted to hide in a dark room in a corner. "You know. If you wanted a kiss that badly, you would've just said something." He stated smiling that kris smile. "I did- I didn't." "Now you in denial" he stated. "No." "Yes". "Stop smiling!" I said trying to look away. "You're too cute." He said before our lips met again. After a few seconds, I gave up trying to get away. Instead I was pulling him closer. I felt his tongue brush against my lip and not so long after our tongues were fighting for dominance. "Wakey wakey!" We broke our kiss to pay our attention to the two cockblockers. "Really suho?!" I said as kris came off of me. "Ohh sorry, we just wanted to see if u guys were still sleeping." He said. "And cuz everyone is already loading their stuff back on the bus." Tao added. Me and kris look at each other in panic. "you get the bags I'll fix the tent" kris said getting up fast. "Agreed. Tao, suho. Carry these." I said handing them some bags I can't carry. Luckily, we made it on the bus on time. Of course I sat with kris while suho and Tao sat together in front of us. "We should go camping. Just us friends." Suho said. "Someday suho someday." I replied.

~suho~

after talking to lay about future events, Tao got tired so I let him sleep on my lap. I was tired too but I didn't want to sleep. When I wanted to talk to lay though. He was snuggled into kris' neck and they were both sleeping. I yawned then realized we have another hour and a half before we get back so I just kissed Tao before falling into a deep slumber.