Chapter 11

The next morning I felt like crap. I was cold but I was sweating like crazy. I got up and felt dizzy as hell. before i could make it to the door, my face met the floor. "lay? are you okay?" i heard kris get up. I slowly got up again. "yeah. i just felt dizzy a minute a-"

~kris~

"Lay!" I said as I got off the bed to lift him from the ground. "Leanne!!" I yelled. Soon his mother came through the door. "Kris what happened?" She asked making her way to her child. "Lay just.. He just fainted." I exclaimed. "Take off his shirt and put him on the bed. I'll be back." She said. I could hear her yelling to her friends to leave. She came back with a wet towel to put on his head. "Im sorry." I say. "Don't be sorry kris, this happens occasionally. It's normal. I just hope it's not that bad." She said. I watched as she made her way to her son and felt his forehead before placing the wet cold towel on him. "Yeah it's not that bad. Just a small fever." She said. "You can go home, I'll watch over him. I will let him know to call you when he wakes up." "Can I just stay here? I want to make sure he's okay. You can go out with your friends. If I go home, I'll be worrying more." I say. "Okay. I'll let you stay. Im going out for dinner so please take care of him. If its not too much, please cook dinner. Also make sure he eats his vegetables okay." "Yea." I said.

~lay~

I woke up still a little dizzy. "Lay" kris said before hugging me. "Ohh hi kris." I say. "Do you know how worried I was?" "Sorry, it just happens." I said. "I made dinner. Lets eat." He says before lifting me up bridal style. "Kris, you know I have a fever but I can still walk right?" I ask. "Just to make sure your not going to be hugging the ground instead of me." He said bringing me to my seat. I stare at the food he made for a couple seconds. "Ewwwww greens." I say. "You have to eat it." He says. I pinch my nose before trying to get the vegetables in my stomach. Thankfully I was able to finish that horribleness."That was disgusting. Next time i should get a reward for eating that crap." I told him. "How bout this?" He said before placing his lips on mine. "Kris!" I say pushing him away. "You're going to get sick too." "I'd take that chance." He said before locking our lips again. What was the point of pushing him away? He was going to do it no matter what I say. After time of kissing he pulled away. "How was that reward?" He asked. "I want a better reward. That tasted like vegetables." I said. "Haha. Lets go back to your room." He says as he picks me up again. "Kris, stop treating me like a baby. I told you already that I can walk by myself." I stated. "I'm doing this because you are my baby and I want my baby to get better so I can take him on a date tomorrow." He said smiling. "But isn't tomorrow Monday? You know school?" I ask. "Yea but lets just skip. We haven't had that much time together to go on dates." He stated. "You good with that?" He asked. "Of course as long as I'm with you." I said before locking our lips together again. "Eww. Vegetables."