A New Friend

When we got to the nearest pawn shop we knew we both went in ready to kill zombies. We looked around to find no sign of life except us. I went behind the counter and started pulling out pistols.  I looked at 15 pistols. I took a colt 1911 45. caliber pistol. "nothing like a 45. to blast zombies heads off." I said as I loaded clips up with bullets. I hear Briston scream in the back I loaded a clip in my pistol, loaded a bullet in the camber and move towards the room with caution. I walk in and he is looking at a Glock 18 9mm. pistol. "Damn it Briston I thought a zombie got your ass." I said lowering my pistol. He laughed and said "Sorry MG42" I was exited." "Yeah I think you cum your pants a little too." I said.

He laughs and flips me off. "Jerk" I say. "Bitch" he says back. We scavenge the shop some more. I find a machete so i strapped it on my side. I shoved 6 boxes of 45. ammo in my book-bag then 8 box of 30-06 150 grain powder in my book-bag. "We gonna need this" Briston says holding up a SKS. "You might i don't know what guns you brought from your house." I said. "A 270 bolt action, and a 12 gauge shotgun." He said. I hear noises outside. I pull my machete out its carrier. Briston pulls his Glock out. "Don't shoot you will bring more in on our location." I said. He puts it back in his holster he found. So he pulls a 12 inch hunting knife out. We move outside to find 5 walkers.

Two to our left, two to the right, and one in front of us all about 20 feet from us. Briston moves towards the right pair. I go for the left. I slice one heads in half, the other I stabbed in the head.  I turn to Briston he took both walkers out. I went to the last one he turn and started towards me. I hear a gun go of.

"Damn it, Briston." I said. He stands there with his pistol lowered at his side. "Got 'em." He said. I chuckle a little. "Next time let me know instead of going gun blasing. But lets get the fuck out of here. We need to get to Hurricane." I said. "Why?" He said. "I promise a girls father i would protect her, and by god i am." I said then I went and got in my jeep.

I turn the key and put it in reverse I hit the gas and spun to face the road. Briston gets besides me in his truck. I switched from reverse to drive and punch the gas. I drove down the road to the highway. When we hit the turn I about flipped over. I gun it passed several zombies eating people. I hit one with my jeep the sound of crushing skulls sounded awesome.  When we hit the highway we both punched it. Our engines roar like loins. We were heading to hurricane about a three to four hour drive. I looked down to see how fast I was going 95 mph. Yep might be a two hour trip there. Half way there we ran into a military stop. They started shooting at us because we didn't stop.  I just gun it and busted through the  fence. I figure the zombies will get them. Briston followed me the same way all the way to hurricane. I had to miss running people. Dumbasses don't think of killing them with weapons. We hit multiple zombies. Some of the eating sights I seen were bad. Zombies eating little kids, but what could we do. They were dead as soon as they were bit.

We stop at a gas station to fuel up. I went inside ending up shooting two zombies in the head. I the scavenge the store to get two 12 box of Southern pride chew tabacer and bunch of snacks grabbed two Dr.peppers and two Dr.peppers for Briston. I head out side and he's filling up two 5 gallon gas cans. I stuck his Dr.peppers in his truck. While he stick a gas can in my jeep. I roll my windows down."I will die from the lack of oxygen if I leave the windows up." I said. He nodded in understanding and stuck his gas can in his truck bed. I put the chew tabbacer and my two Dr.peppers in my jeep. I start putting gas in my jeep. I heard screaming from the other side of my jeep. I pull my pistol out so did Briston we go to the other side to see a girl running towards us with 5 zombies after her. Briston started firing at them I put my pistol in my holster and got my 30-06 out and started shooting. I keep aiming for the head. Most effective way to kill them. When she got to us I pulled out my machete and sliced the last one head clean off.

"Thank you" she said. I pointed my 30-06 at her. "Strip need to check for bites. If you do not do that I will kill you." I said. Briston said " Michael I will check her if you want. But why strip?". I replied "That way she can't hide the bites.". She nodded very nervously and started taking her pants off then her shirt. I turn around to watch our back. Few seconds later I heard Briston say "Clear." "Alright you can put your close back on." I said turn around to see she still had her bra and underwear on. I nodded and went to my jeep to put my gun in it. I took the gas pump out and put it back in the station. I look at the girl siting their shaking from being scared or cold. "Hey I'm sorry I made you strip I didn't want an infected to turn on us." I said. She spoke weak and said "It's alright. I understand. but to be honest I loved how your buddy checked my body. What's his name? Mine's Ashley by the way.". I laughed and said" I'm Michael and that is Briston. He is a lady's man now." I notice she had autumn hair that went down to her shoulders and her eyes were blue like a beautiful sky. Briston told her to get in his truck I get in my jeep and start it up and we were on the highway to hurricane once more.