♥02♥ Birthmark

Ranmao cannot understand why Atobe kept calling her Ranfa; she's a blue cat, not a blue flower in any way. As cute as she found Atobe, she can't help but think he's getting annoying with the whole Ranfa thing.

She was in the library reading a novel about a girl who looked like the hero's missing lover. The hero was struggling whether to move on and start a new life with the lookalike or keep believing there will be a day where he will reunite with his real lover.

"You call yourself Ranmao, right?" Ranmao looked up to see a handsome blue haired male, it was Oshitari Yuushi.

Oshitari sat down opposite to her with his own novel. "Seriously, you really do look like a good friend of mine."

"Her name is Ranfa?"

"I'll cut to the chase then. Atobe is not the only one who thinks you are Sakura Ranfa."

"I'll cut to the chase too, handsome, I am certain I am Ying Ranmao." Her voice has a strong assertion within, not letting Oshitari's words get the best of her, "I was born in Hong Kong, my parents are both doctors, and I have a little sister."

From the information there, this girl may not be Ranfa because Ranfa was the only child.

"What about that ribbon? Atobe got you the ribbon. If you are not Ranfa, why do you have that ribbon?"

"This? I got it from...my Dad got it for me."

Did she hesitate for a moment there? Why did she look uncertain for a moment when the ribbon was mentioned.

"You hesitated for a moment."

"T-that's because I forgot about it! Am I not allowed to forget?!"

"I am not saying that but usually a simple question like that wouldn't make a person hesitate."

"Screw you..." Ranmao chose to leave Oshitari and the novel behind, irritated by the amounts of denial coming from Atobe's friends.

"The way she walks away in a bad mood looks like Ranfa. Seriously..." It was a brief moment and they didn't see eye to eye but he was happy to be able to hear Ranfa's voice again, even if it wasn't her.

Ranmao walked down the hallway to see Atobe walking up to her.

"Ranmao."

"What?"

"I acknowledge that I have been annoying you with my personal business. I would like to make it up to you." Was he being serious right now? Ranmao raised an eyebrow at his words, finding it hard to believe that he was giving up that easily on this girl called Ranfa. "Let me get to know you as you are."

"I didn't expect you to be this forward. You are cute after all, Atobe Keigo..."

"Then, shall I take you out?"

"I'll take on your offer then. I want to be treated like a princess."

"Arn? Do I look like the type to be satisfied with that? I'll treat you like a queen."

Ranmao blushed a little at his words and she promised him that she will meet him after school. She gave him her email and her cell phone number so it will be easier for him to contact her.

Once Ranmao was out of his sight with a smile on her face, Atobe used his phone to call that person.

"Okay, the meet up place will be..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ranmao was glad class was over, she's looking forward to a date with the King of Hyotei.