Prologue

I was running. Running as fast as I can. I love the feel of the wind in my fur. I should describe myself. I have pure white fur. I have one purple eye and one ice blue that kind of looks like a alaskan huskies. I have a design in my fur by my right eye it is the design in the top picture. My father is the Alpha in the pack. Once my father leaves the pack and his wolf behind I will become the Alpha. I don't want to become the Alpha yet because I personally know I am way to young to be giving others orders. My father is one of the best wolves I know. He is not afraid of anything. I have never known my mother because a vampire killed her. After that I will never ever like or even come close to them. I first turned into a wolf by accident when I was three. I was scared but my father was there to help me through it all. My mother died when I was two. Since then I have had a lot of training and have killed roughly one hundred vampires. I live in Maine I was born here and am staying here because there are a lot of vampires that come to Maine.

        In my human form I have electric blue hair and hazel eyes. People say I died my hair for attention but I was born with this color hair. I am about 5'5 and 16 years young. My name is Viperess. My favorite color is purple. I can transform in to a wolf. But not like those wolves in twilight or any of the stereotypical movies or books. I can transform any time I want but we do not transform in big wolves. There are more wolves like me.

        You may ask what am I running from. But that is where you are wrong. I am not running from but I am running after something. Something. I am running after a vampire. The vampires name is Jack. Jack has black hair and really pale skin. He is a local vampire that my pack is on a mission to hunt down.

        Vampires are what a lot of people make them out to be they do drink human blood and have red eyes. Vampires have really sharp fangs. They can run fast but us wolves are faster. Wolves have been around since ancient times. Us wolves will do anything to protect our family. The vampires normally attack in packs like the wolves do. Vampires try not to leave any trace but everyone has a scent. Vampires have a sickly sweet smell mixed with the rusty scent of blood. Wolves smell like nature. It is really strong though and kind of overpowering.

        We find a lot of vampires but it is our duty as wolves to get rid of them. We can not allow them to harm any humans.

As for now this is The Chase.