chapter 8

Viperess P.O.V

"Well you helped River get out of an abusive home and you brought him here and you got us to let him live with us so he wouldn't have to go to an orphanage" Seth explained to me.

"It all makes sense now" I said in a high slow voice while looking up at the sky.

All the boys were giving me weird looks like I just kissed a bunny while rapping Eminem. So while they were looking at me and i started to rap Eminem while looking for a bunny. I looked in to a bush and saw a cute little white bunny so i slowly reached toward it and let it sniff my hand. Once it got done sniffing my hand it cam closer to me so I picked it up and hugged it. I looked at the boys and stared at them.

"I cant tell you what it really is I can only tell you what it feels like" I started rapping love the way you lie before leaning to the bunny and kissing its cheek. The boys gave me even weirder looks and i just smiled and said. " Can i keep it please?" I begged using the puppy dog eyes.

"Not the eyes they burn" Asher said. 

I watched with a smirk and evil eyes as I watched the boys one by one slowly start to crumble under the power of my puppy dog eyes. I was waiting for one of them to tell me I could keep the bunny when I felt I was being watched again. Then someone walked out of the woods and looked into my puppy dog eyes then look at the bunny then to the boys. She gave them a look.

"Just let her keep the cute little bunny" The mystery girl told the boys.

"OK you can keep the bunny" my dad told me finally giving in.

"YESH" me and the mystery girl shouted.

The boys then left and i turned to the mystery girl. She looked me over and i looked her over. We stood in silence for a her looking at me and me petting my bunny while grinning weirdly. I quickly stopped when i realized i probably looked creepy. I decided it was time to thank her for the help and to introduce myself. So I looked at her.

"Hello my name is Viperess Taylor and thank you for helping me convince them to let me keep Sir Fluffy" I told her.

"Hello my name is Brady Smith and your welcome but is Sir Fluffy what you named the bunny?" the mystery girl  Brady asked me.

" Yes I named him that because he is so fluffy" I told Brady.

We stared at each other and started to laugh. I can tell this is the start of a great friendship. Even though we just met like 5 minutes ago i feel like i met her years ago and that I could tell her everything and I already trust her.

"Vipe I know we just met but I feel like I have known you for years and I feel like I can tell you anything" Brady confessed.

"I was just thinking the same but Vipe?" I questioned.

" I was thinking that would be your new nickname" She explained.

"I love it you have full permission to call me that" I told her excitedly.

Then i smelt it. It was coming off of her. Off Brady. I looked at her and turned serious. She noticed I wasn't laughing and stopped too. She then smelt the air. We looked at each other and ran at each other. Now we weren't going to fight more like hug.. I know you might be confused but I didnt smell vampire no I smelled werewolf. We looked at each other and started to laugh again.

" Well now I dont have to worry about trying to keep my secret from you" I told her still laughing.

" I'm glad that if i get mad and transform into my werewolf form you wont get hurt" Brady told me giggling.

"We are going to have so much fun hunting for vampires and I'm glad that I have another girl to hang around with" I told her my laughter slowing down.

We stood there for a while longer just trying to stop laughing we would almost stop but then we would look at each other and start laughing even more. This went on for about half an hour before we calmed down enough to walk. We went to the pet store first so I could get a cage for Sir Fluffy. Oh and for the hug Sir Fluffy was in the middle of it all. We walked in to the pet shop like what up I got a pet bunny. Just kidding we walked in in slow motion and everyone turned to look at us. We looked at them and smiled. A pretty hot store clerk walked over to us and asked if we needed any help.

" Yes please I need a cage and some food for Sir Fluffy" I told the store clerk.

He looked at me weirdly before bringing us over to the food isle. He told us what brand was recommended for Sir Fluffy and we got it. Next the clerk brought us to where the cages are. We picked the perfect cage before going to pay. I had brought just enough money and Brady helped me carry everything. We got back to my house and went to my room. I dont think i have explained what my room looks like. My room has zebra print walls. Thats all im explaining because I dont need any stalkers. We put Sir Fluffy and the cage onto the desk in my room. 

"Im going to go get the water bottle for him if you want to you can feed him" I told Brady.

" I went down stairs and got a certain water bottle that was made for bunnies. Dont ask why we have it. I brought it up with me and found out that Brady in fact had fed Sir Fluffy. He was eating a lot so I dont think he ate a lot while in the wild. I put the water bottle on the cage and stepped back to watch Sir Fluffy. I looked at Brady and she looked at me. I can tell this is a beginning of a great friendship.

" I think this is the beginning of a great friendship Vipe" Brady told me.

" I was just thinking the same thing this is getting scary" I told her smiling.