002

((**luke

my knees hurt so much. the confessions booth at the church is so tiny i has to remember to find another place to fuck when the office is locked. i know you probably think it's bad that i'm having sex in a church but i mean it's not like i'm hurting anyone. i'm just helping people relieve stress for free. so in a way i was helping the church. i walked down the hall and out of the church and started to head home. i knew dinner was probably almost done by now so i had to hurry home. plus i wanted to see ashton and michael before they left .

i saw that i was close to my house and i smiled widely. i walked in and was hit with shrimp scampi. i couldn't help but let out a tiny moan, i was so hungry. i walked into the living room and gently shook mikey away. he grumbled something under his breath before opening his eyes with a tiny smile.

"hey lukey, what's up? how was today?" mikey asked while letting out a little kitten yawn.

"today was cool, got to fuck in a confessions booth , that was nice but my knees hurt." i pouted a bit before shrugging a bit.

i kissed his cheek before going to my room. i slide off my clothes and just threw on a sweater and turned his music on. i messed with my hair a bit while fall out boy started blasting through my speaker. i went to my bed and laid down a sigh. i never knew how shitty my life used to be until now.

my parents never paid attention to me, my mom was always refilling her flask and my dad was always practicing his boxing skills on me. it sucked living there, even though my dad was a priest and my mom was the 1st lady we were far from holy especially since i used my dad's office at the church to fuck guys in. even though i don't live with them any more i still use the key they gave me to get in whenever i want.

it all started when i was around 16. i was sitting in the back and this guy had sat beside me. he was your classic bad boy with your typical "i was paid to be here " attitude. the guy trailed his hand up my skirt and toyed with my panties for while. then he started to move them to the side and play with my hole. i was so surprised that no one had noticed since my face was probably beat red. he pushed me up a bit before shoving his 2 fingers into me. i remember that day and what happened completely. i had let out a moan and i had to hide it with a hallelujah.

i was pulled out of the memory when ashton called everyone for dinner. i smiled and headed out to finally eat.

so its hella late but i hope you guys enjoyed this! as i mentioned before if you could check out my new story "hoisington prep" and leave some feedback that'd be amazing. i love all of you <3