03

Excuse my mistakes!! Comment and Vote also thanks;) ~Picture of Chanelle on the side~

   I was in my room listening to music on my iPhone 5, which my mom got me before she turned into a crack head.

I saw my door open and my momma coming into my room.

"Get yo ass up and go make me some dinner!" My mom demanded with a snarl on her face.

Sighing, I got off my bed brushing past her to go make some dinner. I was honestly really tired of living here.

I looked in the small cabinet to find absolutely nothing in there but some old ketchup packets from Carl's Jr.

"Ma!" I called out.

"What?!" She screamed.

"We have no food so I can't make shit!" I screamed back. I honestly didn't give a fuck if I cursed at my momma because she's mostly drunk or high anyways.

"Bitch don't curse at me!" She yelled making me roll my eyes

I guess today she was sober.

I just walked upstairs silently and irritated so I can get some money to go to the store. I went into her room to find some money while she was in the bathroom. I told her I was going to the store and walked out of our apartment before locking it.

On my way to the store I just decided to go to the liquor store and get some snacks instead because it was really dark outside, and the store is a couple miles away.

While I was walking I spotted some neighborhood crackheads and some small drug dealers. I turned a corner and saw some boy trying to get some girls number. Looking to my right, I saw some girls wearing tank tops and crop tops with shorts way too short even though it was late at night, and very cold outside.

I stepped over some kids gambling and I'm really wondering where their parents are. I already walked by three crackheads asking for change and smacked one trying to touch me.

I'm honestly over this neighborhood.

When I walked in the liquor store I saw this fine ass boy who looked to be in his twenties. He was really cute but I know he wouldn't want to be with some darkskinned girl barely any ass or boobs. Or at least that's what my momma tells me.

He looked my way and smiled and I smiled back. Then I saw a girl touching on him and my smile turned into a frown.

Damn, the good ones are always taken.

I wasn't very upset because it was just a random ass boy and I shouldn't be looking for a relationship while I'm taking care of my momma.

I just brushed past him and his girl to purchase my items.

I turned around to see him smile at me again but this time I didn't return it.

End of Chapter.

Chapters will eventually get longer so please bare with me. Comment, Vote etc