15

Angelo.

1 week later (in New Jersey)

"So the dog just bit your entire skirt off?" I asked laughing loudly.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny." She said giggling.

"I'm sorry that's just so random." I managed to let out while laughing uncontrollably.

She took a bite of her food and rolled her eyes playfully. We were both eating Spaghetti Alla Carbonara that I had prepared, while drinking some red kool-aid. We made a deal that I would cook for her twice a week.

"You know what? Fuck the deal. You're cooking for me everyday." She said swallowing the food on her mouth.

"Is it that good?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes it really is." She said finishing up her food. Ever since she found out that my dad wasn't black she's been more than interested to find out what I'm mixed with.

"Are you french?" She asked while washing the plates.

"I'm not telling you." I replied. I didn't really like to talk about my dads side.

"Why won't you tell meeee?" She whined.

"Just let it go...please." I pleaded.

"Fine." She replied. "I'll let it go for now." She said dropping the plates in the sink and walking upstairs to our room.

I sighed deeply and finished washing the dishes. I knew she was upset because she really wants to know about my dads side and I won't tell her.

I turned off the kitchen light and jogged up the stairs. Walking into our room, I saw Chanelle in bed, watching some reality show. She looked really interested in it and didn't even notice me walk to the bed.

  I got into the bed and my arms around her tightly. She tensed up at first, startled then leaned into my embrace. I smiled and grabbed the remote. I clicked the remote and changed it to the sports channel knowing she would get upset.

"Angelo!" She screamed moving away from me, then looking at me crazy.

"What?" I asked calmly.

"What do you mean what? How you gone waltz up in here and then change the channel. Who the fuck do you think you are?" She said, obviously mad.

"I'm daddy." I said smirking

"What th-? You get on my nerves Angelo." She said rolling her eyes.

"Call me daddy." I said

"If I do, will you give me the remote back?" She asked.

I was shocked for a second. "Really? I mean, yes I'll give you the remote back."

"Okay can I have the remote daddy?" She asked innocently while being seductive. She knew I couldn't resist when she started acting sexy. She still innocent and doesn't do it a lot, so when she does I always fall into her trap.

I was lowkey turned on. The slightest thing she does could turn me on. She could be flipping patties and I'd still think she was sexy.

"Yeah you gotta come get it though." I said pushing back my thoughts. I lifted my arm behind my head so it would be hard to reach.

She climbed on my stomach, basically straddling me and reached for the remote.

"Angelo come on." She whined. "It's a new season of Hit the Floor and I have to get caught up.

I shook my head, making her sigh and scoot closer on my stomach. Now she was straddling me. I could feel myself getting hard already. Her not having a bra on didn't help my case either.