09

Hi everyone new chapter is up! Hope yall enjoy it. The person is the picture is Cole, Angelo's best friend. He's not going to be in this chapter but he's still an important character. Enjoy reading.

Ps. After this chapter there won't be as much POV changes

Chanelle.

As soon as we got home Angelo went straight to the bathroom because he said he had to take a shower. I don't know why it's not like he smells. I put my hair up in a ponytail and looked at my legs. Sighing I sat on the kitchen counter and rubbed my bruises.

   They wasn't that much of a problem before but now they're staring to hurt. I just sighed waiting for Angelo to come.

  In another five minutes he still wasn't here so I decided to look for something to eat. I hopped off the counter and went in the fridge. As I was looking for something to eat I felt Angelo come and put his arms around me.

   Immediately tensing up, he put his head on the crook of my neck, whispering for me to relax. My face turned red from the contact. Blushing a bit, I just turned my attention back to looking for something to eat.

   I looked in the fridge a second more, before finding some strawberries. I smiled to myself and released myself from Angelo's hold. I walked to the counter and hopped back on it.

   I saw Angelo walking to the counter with a white jar and scrunched my face up.

"What is that?" I asked confused.

"This?" He asked pointing to it. I nodded my head.

"Oh, this is whipped cream." He replied.

"Why do you have homemade whipped cream?" I asked.

He looked at me confused and said, "Why wouldn't it be homemade? Also I put it on the strawberries."

"Is it good like that?" I asked. I was honestly confused. I had never tried strawberries with whipped cream so it was kind of new seeing him with it.

  He nodded his head and got the strawberries. He put whipped cream on it and stood in between my legs. He motioned for me to open my mouth and then he popped the strawberry in my mouth.

Chewing the strawberry slowly, I moaned loudly. This strawberry was so delicious.

I opened my eyes to see him clenching his jaw, staring at me intensely. "What's wrong?" I asked confused.

  He licked his lips before speaking. "You know exactly what you doing." He smirked.

  My eyes widened as I looked down embarrassed. He lifted up my chin and kissed my cheek before going back upstairs.

Angelo.

   I had to go back upstairs immediately. I knew if I stayed a second longer I would probably take her on that counter.

I closed my eyes and imagined kissing her. The way she's against my body as I slowly kiss her. God, was she beautiful.

  Damn. I need to stop thinking about her, especially in that way. She's not my girl. I looked down and saw I was getting hard again. Damn now I gotta take another cold shower. At this rate my water bill gone' pile up if she live here.

Chanelle.

  After I finished the strawberries with whipped cream I started feeling sleepy. I walked upstairs and went to sit on Angelo's bed. I took off my sweatshirt and jeans and put it in the hamper.