Chapter Sixteen

Just a warning that this book will contain graphic boyxboy action throughout and if you are uncomfortable with that feel free to skip past the smut parts. Thankyou.

Photo above is of Lucy Saltzman, portrayed by a young Liliana Mumy.

Chapter Sixteen

Stefan

It had been a couple of hours since that awkward moment with Alaric, and since Damon and Bonnie barged into his apartment, freaking me out. I had never been more scared in my life. Just the thought of Damon finding out makes me start to sweat profusely, and my breathing to quicken as if I'm starting to have a panic attack. I don't actually think that Damon had a problem with gay people, but I somehow knew he would have a problem with me being in a same sex relationship. Not that it really mattered what he thought, but through all the drama over the last few years and the whole 'eternity of misery' debacle, I couldn't risk something bad happening to Drew because Damon had a temper tantrum and decided to go and kill him. Damon was too unpredictable, so for the sake of Drew's safety he absolutely could not find out about us.

I told Damon that I went to meet up with Caroline, when really I had run out after Drew. He won't know any better. Drew and I had just come back from having a late lunch at a local diner near campus. It was spent talking about nonsense and just enjoying each others company. There was lots of hand holding over the table and cute peppered kisses on my knuckles on Drew's part. We earned a few unwanted stares but Drew just glared at them and told them to mind their own business. Which both embarrassed me and made me laugh at the same time. I was surprised when I didn't once think about being with him in public and what it would mean. I was strangely proud of myself.

We were currently parking in the campus parking lot outside of the dorm building that Caroline and Bonnie lived in. I was kind of nervous seeing Bonnie after Caroline told her about me and Drew.

We sat in silence for a minute as I was lost in my own thoughts, as I had been the entire drive over here. I couldn't decide whether being so comfortable with Drew already was a good thing or a bad thing yet. On the plus side I wasn't in denial about my feelings or pushing him away which meant I could be with him without any feelings of disgust or doubt. On the other hand, I could feel myself getting too attached to him already and I knew that he was leaving soon. There was also still the fact that I was undead and he had absolutely no idea.

No, you're not thinking about this now, I told myself. You're going to stop thinking so hard and just enjoy what time you have with him before he has to leave, and when that day comes you can start over thinking again.

With that in mind, without thinking I quickly moved over in my seat and leaned forward into him, lifting my head and crashing my lips to his wantonly and hastily. My arms attached themselves around Drew's neck and I pulled his face even closer to my own which pushed our lips and bodies as close together as they possibly could be, which still wasn't close enough. I needed him closer. I needed him more than I've ever needed anybody.

Drew immediately responded to my kiss, moving his lips expertly against mine. He was such an amazing kisser. I lost all concept of space and time and my legs went to mush at the feeling of his lips moulding against my own, caressing them. His mouth moved aggressively against mine, but at the same time he was gentle which made me so confused and excited at the same time. Drew's hand snaked up my back and took a hold of my hair forcefully, changing the angle of our mouths and pushing his tongue into my mouth with an intense hunger that I shared. I didn't expect his tongue and gasped as I felt it rubbing mine sensually. Opening my mouth to gasp Drew took my tongue into his own mouth and sucked it, making me groan lustfully. I had never had a partner make me feel like this before, so hot and bothered that I felt like I could explode at any second, unable to take any sort of control of my own body.