Chapter Fifteen

I am so sorry for not updating sooner, it's just that I have been swamped with school work, and I am non-stop stressing about exams. I know that's no excuse so I'm sorry, again. Thank you to those people who have commented to update, it means so much that you are enjoying my story. I don't know when I will update next, but I'm going to try to make it soon. I hope you enjoy the chapter :)

Collage is of Stefan looking mighty fine, if I may say so myself. Although, when does he not look good?

Chapter Fifteen

Drew

Getting caught heavily making out with the guy you really like that happens to be your brother's best friend's little brother, by none other than said brother, was awkward to say the least. I mean I didn't really care, but I hadn't told Stefan that Alaric knew about us yet and the look on his face said it all. He was horrified. Me, I was super pissed that Al had interrupted what was probably the most intense and electrifying make out session of my life. My body responded to Stefan so quickly and feverishly that my mind had trouble keeping up. It was crazy how much of a connection I could feel between us already. It was breathtaking and I could already feel myself becoming insatiable.

When I scolded him before I didn't expect him to take control like that. It turned me on, a lot. His loss of control lead to my loss of control. He took my breath away, and he felt so amazing in my arms, like he was made for them. I nearly completely lost it when he started rubbing up against me, so close to exploding from only a little grinding, and his moans certainly didn't help. He was so fucking sexy.

Stefan's legs slipping down my waist and pushing himself out of my arms knocked me from my musing. I looked down at his face, sensing fear and also embarrassment from being caught. I also saw a flicker of lust still residing in his eyes making me want to pull him back into my arms and take him right here in the hallway, to hell with Alaric.

Obviously I wasn't going to do that, but maybe next time.

Alaric cleared his throat again and his eyebrows rose higher, "You know I never liked walking in on you and your boyfriends, but this is somehow worse than all of those times." He said, and then turned to open the door to his apartment and walked inside, leaving Stefan and I alone in the hallway. He didn't say it in a chastising manner, but he did seem disturbed; that was understandable. Knowing was one thing, but seeing it was another.

"Well, that wasn't awkward," I said sarcastically, which Stefan did not appreciate at all, instead opting to push me away rather roughly in anger and annoyance, but it still felt playful and light-hearted.

"You think so?" Okay, so maybe that wasn't the best thing to say to the guy who was just caught kissing another guy by your brother's best friend. I mean, is there anything really you can say in such a situation.

No? I didn't think so.

"This probably isn't the best time to admit that I already told him about us earlier today when I was here..." I trailed off, waiting to get a sense of his reaction. It wasn't what I had hoped for, but it was what I expected.

"And you didn't tell me? I feel like an idiot." I would have told him but it was all his fault, if he hadn't been so distracting, devastatingly seducing and alluring then maybe I wouldn't have forgotten to inform him of the small detail. Okay, maybe it wasn't so small, but as I was saying, it was all Stefan's fault. Yeah, Stefan's fault.

"Look, it isn't that bad. He's totally cool with it, I swear." I took a step towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He was facing away from me, not giving me the satisfaction of a response, "and even if he wasn't, I wouldn't care." With that I succeeded in getting him to turn and look at me with his hard, yet entrancing green eyes. God, he was beautiful. How the hell did I get so lucky?