twelve

slightly smutty oops

harrys pov

I don't quite remember how I got in this situation. In a dark room, Xavier, one of Liam's friends, is on top of me, grinding on my hips. I sit in an upright position, kissing his neck and every now and then I would make a small sound that resembles a moan just to keep him going. Although, my jeans were straining.

I can hear the music from downstairs, it's a party and I'm drunk out of my mind. I don't even know who's house I'm at, I think it's one of Gemma's friends.

I don't try to push him away, I'm already too into it. I mean, I always knew this kid was gay but not as experienced as this. He has already sucked me off and it's his turn now.

Not too sure how but I'm sure I'll manage, it's not like in going to ask him how. I'm very sexually experienced, just not with guys.

Can't be much different can it?

I unbuckle Xavier's belt and he slides off me and stands up. I quickly drop down to my knees, the action feeling foreign, and hurriedly tug down his pants and boxers.

His dick shot up, and I waste no time in grabbing it with my right hand and pumping it a few times before I take him into my mouth.

Bobbing back and fourth, I swirl my tongue around his dick. I focus on the head for a bit and he moans loudly.

I have a dick, obviously I would know where it feels good.

He was being really loud, and honestly it was pretty hot. His hands tangled in my hair, trying to to pull my head closer.

I seem to be enjoying it too much because I don't even notice the light enter to room, where Zayn was standing at the door.

"What the fuck is this?" He starts laughing. I roll my eyes, of course out of everyone that could've walked in it had to be him. With a pop my mouth slides off Xavier.

I laughed a little at that. Then I frowned again thinking of Zayn.

"Harry? Is that you? This is fucking bullshit!" Zayn laughs in disbelief. He shakes his head and turns out of the door.

"Shit" I whisper-yell and run after him, leaving Xavier behind. "Zayn" I call out as he starts to go down the stairs.  I almost trip trying to follow him.

I should have probably left it, Zayn is just as drunk as I am and won't even remember any of this in the morning. There was still a part of my brain that got paranoid that he would tell people that would be able to remember. I don't really know what I'm supposed to tell him that would change his mind, but I'm sure I can come up with something.

"Don't talk to me you fucking fag" He turns around. Thankfully everyone is downstairs and the music is loud. No one can hear this conversation.

"Look, mate, it's nothing honestly, it was just a dare." I try to reason with him so he doesn't go telling everyone.

Zayn rolls his eyes "Right, and who dared you?" He said knowing very well that we didn't play any party games tonight. We would always play party games as a group, it was tradition.

"You won't know him." I say. Where is Niall? My thoughts drift.

"I know everyone" Now it's my turn to roll my eyes. He can be so up himself, even more than me some of the time.

"No you don't" I bite back. 

"Who fucking cares! I just saw you sucking some guys dick. If that doesn't say 'gay prick' then I don't know what does" Zayn says waving his hands in the air like an idiot.

"It's all just sex, why were you up here anyway?" Suddenly, vulnerability flashed in his eyes but it was gone before I could even remember it had happened.

He glared at me "don't worry alright? s'not any of your fucking business."

"Were you looking for someone?" Of course he was, I'd like to see him come up with another excuse.

"No." He said shortly.

"You were!" I almost squealed.

Niall walked up the stairs with a petite girl hanging from his side "What's up?"

"Zayn likes someone" I laugh, sounding like a school girl. It's the alcohol, I promise.

"Harry's gay" Zayn tries to change the subject but every knows that Niall would rather find out who his friends like so he can fuck them first and then he'd do everything he can to get them to hook up with his friend. Bit of a weird system but it's just another thing that he does.

"Is it Ella? I fucking bet ten bucks it is." Niall says. The girl is whining and trying to pull him away to find a room but he isn't leaving any time soon.

"Fuck off, it's not!" Zayn tried to defend himself but Niall and I stand there smirking at him.

"Niall can we go?" Says the girl clinging to him like a bloody koala. Niall could do way better than that... but I guess it is pretty late so all the hot chicks are probably taken.

"One sec, babe." He says without even looking at her.

"Can you at least introduce me?" she whined.

"Uhh, yeah alright. Guys this is Hailey." She rolls her eyes.

"Riley." Niall reaches down and grabs her ass just to keep her from leaving and I laugh at his shitty attempt.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Xavier try to awkwardly slip past and I burst out laughing.

Zayn notices and goes to say something but Niall cuts him off.

"Well if it is Ella she already left with another guy who claims to be her new boyfriend."

Zayn's head snaps towards Niall's words, looking annoyed. Without saying anything he turns back around down the stairs and talks to the first girl he see's.

Niall and I's laughter is cut short as his girl is getting impatient.

"Wanna join?" Niall laughs and I consider it but she isn't that hot and I rather just get home and smoke a joint or something.

I don't usually have threesomes, but when I do it's always with Niall and another girl, which is a bit unusual but it's actually really enjoyable.

"I'm gonna head home." I slur.

"Can I come over later?" He casually asks, even though it's one in the morning.

"Yeah sure, just try not to wake anyone." I say heading off.

"See ya mate."

------

a/n

ahh! sorry for not posting in sooooo long! (again omg) so much has happened since I last updated including Christmas, zayns single, Louis kid !!!! omg anyway it's been ages and I enjoy writing this story I just never make time for it, so it's my fault but thank you to everyone that still reads like story ! ily

it's short but hopefully it's enough for now! next update will be soon (hopefully)

how are you liking this story?

-alex :)