[11] Officially Single

|Krishna's POV|

"No! I won't let this happen! We are not breaking up, until I say so."

(Why? I don't like you anymore. And can't you see, your parents fucking hate me! What do you want me to do?! Pretend like a humble angel for them?! Sorry.)

Noooooo! Its like my heart is breaking apart. I still into him.... And his name is Clyde Dexter Swittle.

I call Lauryn, which is apparently my best slut friend. Sorry, I mean best friend. IDK what did my parents did to Clyde?! Blackmail or what?! Why would they do that?!

Phone Call Ongoing.....

Call Ended.....

Ha?! What's gon' on to her?

Piece of bullshit! I need to go home! I hate being confine! Grrr!!!

|Clyde's POV|

Alright, alright, alright! I'm officially single again. Time to change my status on Facebook. So I login my account on my iPhone. BTW, my name is Clyde  Swittle.

Clyde Swittle change his profile. status to Single.

What?! Already broke up with Krishna?!

Oohh, pls Clyde! Be my boyfriend.

Geez bro. Its hard to find another girl like her. 

Comments. Comments. Comments! I know my Facebook Friends would react like these.

|Faitine's POV|

The next morning.....

I early started the day then I grabbed a vanilla flavored yougart and mixed fruits for breakfast.

I went to school too early for some reasons. One of the reason is to have a serious conversation with Iyana. I want to know if she's really serious about her dare she gave me yesterday.

Then I remember its Friday. Shopping day with Iyana and her younger sister Hilary. They are both shoppaholic. They are crazy when it is sale on malls. They don't mind if they are going to be stuck in a traffic jam. They are the rarest people I know. Back to the topic, I was waiting for Iyana for ages. I was going to go to the Seniors' Fountain of Youth. Well probably its so obvious, its a fountain. But not just an ordinary fountain, because you can drink the.water from it. Cool right? But my parents don't let me drink the water frok there. Such freaks! And also, most often only boys drink there.

I went there to grab my phone and started reading my news feed at my Facebook Account.

Alyshia Duff with Clyde Swittle
Its like heavvven! Finally he's officially single! #FanGirlsScream I'm inlove! <3<3 (15 hours ago)

What? He is?

Copyright © ShyDorkBritny

All right reserved ® 2015