[1] Bumped On

|Faitine's POV|

5:00 pm
--> *The bell rings*

My classmates are screaming like shits! I'm just walking through the hallway with this stampede, well particularly students running & pushing each other like crazy. @#%&*!

Then suddenly, a hand grab me and screamed,"Its shopping time, gurl!"

Guess who is it? Its Iyana. She's my best friend.

"I saw new designs of hanging shirts yesterday! We need to buy it. Duh!" she said. Like duh!

I nodded and we went to the parking lot.

Suddenly, we smell something icky!

"Where do that smell come from?" Iyana asked me curiously.

I just told her that I didn't know. Then she looked around and shouted,"Boom! Clyde and his gang are smoking cigarettes."

"So that's why." I said and we got into her car.

"Pathetic bitches." Iyana softly whispered.

While she's driving, we talked about Clyde and his gang.

"Don't you think their too young to smoke??" I asked her.

"Neh! I don't think so! Duh! We're 18! Now we can do want we want, freedom awaits us!" she proudly claims.

*Phone ringing*

I get my phone and answer. Its my Dad.

(Faitine, how's your school?) Dad sincerely asked me.

"As usual, Dad. Boring. Calculations here, calculations there. Calculations everywhere!" I shouted.

(Oh, well that's normal for seniors. Just take it easy, alright. But first, you need to go home early because we're having a family dinner tonight) Dad calmly told me.

"But Dad! Iyana and I are going to the mall to shop! Please make it a late dinner for me, pretty please." I kindly asked him .

(Sorry, but your mother already started cooking. Maybe you two can just shop for a while and invite Iyana to eat with us. What can you say?)

"Ugh! But alright. I'll come home at exactly 6:30 pm."

(Okay.)

*Call Ended*

I told Iyana what Dad said. She smirked. And she just nodded when I asked her to eat with us later.

After that, the rest of the ride we're quite. She drove slowly but surely.

We're nearly at the mall when suddenly---- a car bumped on us.

Iyana angerly went out of the car & shouted,"Who fucking bumped on my car! Speak up bitch!

Copyright © ShyDorkBritny

All rights reserved ® 2015