[21] Chloe Tremblay

Note:

This will be short af and boring as well. I'm out of ideas and such. I just need to update this week.

Thanks for the patience and understand. Xoxoxo

-

|Clyde's POV|

"Woah AHHHHH."

"Sorry."

I stop the car as she feel her chest.

"Slow down, okay? We're not in a hurry." She said in annoyance.

"Yup. But we need to get there fast." I said as I start the engine and drive.

"HOOOOW FAST IS THIS?"

"44 KPH?!

"WHHAAAAT?"

I already see the restaurant on the corner of the street.

I stop the car in front of the restaurant as she unbuckle off her seat.

"I'mma find a space to park this." I said.

"I'm going with you. I need to unload the party stuffs too." She said as she buckle herself again.

"If you say so." I said and found a parking space near the restaurant.

It's Faitine's mom's birthday. And we're doing a surprise birthday bash for her. On Faitine's plan, of course.

But it makes me nervous. Makes these butterflies fly in me.

|Faitine's POV|

I grab the gifts we bought and thanksgiving cards, balloons and many more out of the car to go with the party. I know Mom's fairly old now, BUT I DON'T CAAARE. Specially our relatives and "deaf friends" are coming.

"Let me handle this." Clyde said as he grab one paper bag that I was holding.

"Thanks."

"It's nothing."

His lips looks so tender, curved into a smile that makes me wonder.

FAITINE, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??!

Okay, we started walking into the restaurant. The birthday bash will be held at a private room.

We're on the first stair when..

"Faaaayeee!!"

Shit.

I turned around and saw the one and only...

"Chloe!!" I screamed with happiness.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! ASDFGHJKL @#%&**

They really did! THEY DID!!

"I miss you Faye. Its been a decade since we both saw each other!" She hystericaly said and hug me tightly while jumping. Still energetic, as ever.

"I miss you too. But can we just go upstairs. Gonna prepare the place. But why are you even here?? You're too early." I said as I look at Clyde at my side, smiling.

"I'm just excited. I can help you, mom and dad are with the kiddos, buying a present for Aunt Grace." She said as she leads us upstairs.

"By the way, here's Clyde. M-my friend." I said as they smile at each other.

"I know. Did you know this cousin of mine told me things about you?" Oh no.

"Abou-t?"

I glare at Chloe badly as she chuckle.

Bitching.

"Nothing." She said as if Clyde's gonna believe her. Tch.

By the way, Chloe Tremblay. My MOST JOLLY AND TALKATIVE COUSIN. She's my mom's sister's daughter, the eldest one of a family of five.

They're here for mom's birthday celebration. They are from Canada, because her father's Canadian. And I'm two years older than her. We visit them or they visit us when we were young. And her brothers call me Faye because its way better than adding 'Tine' such as I'm called Faitine. Whatever.

"How's life Owey?" HAHAHAHAHA

Owey comes from her crush's name Owen. Which she always talk about through viber or chat.

"Oh shut up! He already has a black girlfriend. Not being racist here, but I'm way prettier than her. Like duh!" Self-proclaiming. *slow clap*

We got in the room and it feeels cold here. AC-unit's pretty high here.

"Okay. Let's stop chit-chating and start decorating. Guest will come on 5 pm." I declare and the staffs help us on placing the white balloons and the yellow lace banner saying Happy Birthday Grace!!!

I hope this will turn out greater than expected.

Copyright © ShyDorkBritny

All rights reserved ® 2015