4|Discovery

Before I begin, I'd like to give a huge props to my girl Shraddhagem19 for making the amazing cover of my book and the picture above!!!! You are a bright shining star in this dull Galaxy we call world. Love you!!!!!

Varun

Everything was in my favour for once ! I could now do what I had wanted to do for weeks now, enter in the sacred institution of marriage but ... O my blessed bananas! Mr Tripathi! And dad! I hope they understand why I have taken this decision...

Mrs. Dhawan
I couldn't believe my eyes! Varun and Ahana were... standing with another boy and that boy was taking rounds around the holy pyre with Ahana ! That boy and Ahana were getting married! So Varun was not ?
Varun

I know what everyone might be thinking, but that was not true. Ahana loved Arun, remember him, the guy I beat up ? Yes, she loved him and Tripathi sir was getting her married somewhere else. So I helped Ahana elope and told Arun to come if he wants to get his girl, he should get himself here before anyone. Now I could see relief register on my mother's and my father's face but turns out, my life is a straight line with crooked segments. Tripathi sir was against this marriage and gave a declaration that he would jump off the cliff if the two got married. I felt like jumping off myself. But I asked him if I could be of any help and took some oil, lit a twig and ran behind him saying," Sir, why are you running away? I can help you suicide ! Sir!"
Mom and dad called me and blessed me and Arun and Ahana got married and were blessed by my parents. Ha! How good it feels to help people in distress. But I have problems of my own, college time is not over yet! I need to rush back !
1 Hour Later
Phew! I reached just in time. I put on my signature blue aviators and bent in front of Brother Krishna when I heard... Violins? Angels singing with harps? What was going on?? I bent up only to step back when I saw in front of me... A beautiful girl. Her eyes were closed, but I could make out how beautiful they were and her hands were folded to prayer, with her rosy lips murmuring prayers. Her brown curls were flying in the wing and some strands caressed my face. Oh my god, I have never felt like this before.
Who was she ? Was she new ? Was she in my batch ? Was she in my class ? What was her name ? Was she my destiny ? Was she mine ?

Hello, I know I need to stop! Enough with the cliffhangers Vinnie, or they will throw you off one cliff! Sorry everyone, girl moments. So now that the magical moment has struck, what will happen next? Stay tuned to know!