Prologue

"Uncle Jones stop! " I screamed when he started running away "Where is mom?"
He stood there for a second without saying a word. We both were in my room. He had just opened the door of my cupboard and was about to step in. My 5 year old body wished to stop him so it tried to stand as an obstacle at the cupboard door.
"I wish I could take you with me, kid!" He said planting a kiss in my forehead. He looked sad. Passing through me, he went inside the cupboard and disappeared.
Okay I agree! The Uncle Jones dreams are turning lame now. Watching the same dream again and again isn't fun anymore. I woke up and sat on my bed stretching my body. After a minute I gazed at the clock kept on the side table.

Ohhh... Damn!

I am going to be late for the dance showcase today... Keil is going to kill me!
"CRYSTAL???" I heard him scream from downstairs. Ahh... I am so dead!
"The showcase is postponed." He said opening the door,"but you have to get your lazy ass out of the bed honey!" He smiled.
I looked up at him with the puppy face on and nodded. Thank god he is not furious!
"Keilian, honey, please deliver this package for me" Mom asked him politely standing in the hallway outside my room.
"Sure Mrs. Rubia!" He gave me a flying kiss, turned around, shut the door and went off, all that before I could even know. I sat their stunned.
Well it was four in the evening and I was done with the napping, so I rised up from the bed. I decided to have a long shower since I had nothing else to do. I switched the heater on, grabbed the towel and my phone and stepped in the bathroom.
I turned the tap on to let my giant bathtub get filled and poured in my favourite bath oil from the side shelves. Soon the water was ready to take me in. Undressing completely, I stepped in.
As my body relaxed in the warmth of the water my thoughts drifted back to my dreams.
"Why are we running?" I had a puppy face on.
"You don't like running?" He asked, his look worried,"Running is fun, its adventure!"
"No...er... I don't like it anymore!" I resisted, may be for the first time! I hardly resist Uncle Jones.
"Kid if you dont run now, you die!" He threatened me.
I peeked at him and he looked preety serious. So argument isn't an option! I followed him, I was basically running, climbing trees and jumping after him.
Suddenly a group of wierd looking men surrounded us. They were holding some kind of gadgets.
"Here is the girl, awake!?" A man said amused, I failed to understand whether it was a question or a statement.
"It's around, I can sense it.!" Another man added and then suddenly there was a sound... tring tring...
I woke up to the sound. Oh... my phone was ringing. It was on the chair adjacent to the tub and very much accessible to my hand. I picked up the call and put it on loudspeaker without even seeing who was calling.
"Roses can't be green, right?" A voice said expectantly. "Huh? Come again!" I said confused. Why on earth is my boyfriend concerned about roses?
"Roses... can they be green?" He asked again.
"Keilian, you are calling me to ask if the roses can be green?" I said annoyed.
"I guess she is saying its a weird colour to have for roses... hehehe!" He said to someone else, sensing my annoyance and surely fake smiling. I hung up.
Well normally bath plus talking to Keil over phone is a good package, but not today! Today I am mad at him for bringing me back from my dream, it had a continuation! The dream does stop everytime where we are jumping but today I saw those men. What were they? Who was the man sensing? "Gosh I hate Keil for this!" I shouted out loud banging my hands and legs in the water making some of it fall on the ground.
I took deep breaths and remembered something. This was the reason why I liked him- for appreciating and believing in what people termed as 'my made up stories'! He never discouraged me on Uncle Jones. Sometimes he teased me but he wasn't the discouraging type ever!
He would every morning come to my house, enter my room, wake me up with a kiss on my forehead, sit besides me and hear to Uncle Jones dream, cuddling and caressing me, and throwing some romanting and pervy lines at me in between! Then he would do the unexpected- go out and say, "Morning, Mrs. Rubia!" cheerfully to my mother, who by then would be in the kitchen. My parents couldn't ever resist him or his charms either. 5"9' high merely composed body, with abs and other traces of daily workout. Blue eyes, handsome face potraiting a perfect smile always, cheerful talks and to add-on he is a family friend! He is a complete sweetheart to them, but also very sophisticated, not giving any of his thoughts away. I don't understand what happens to his 'I am Mr. Sophisticated' attitude around me!
I checked the time in my phone, damn it was almost 6! I have been in the bath for 2 hours! I quickly got up, stepped out of the tub and wrapped the towel around me which was also hung on the chair. Stepping in my room I turned right and opened the door to my walk-in-wardrobe and I led out a scream.
A girl looking very different, alien-like sat in my wardrobe with her legs stuck to her chest and she was burying her face in her hands. Startled by my scream, she looked up at me and suddenly her sad expression turned to horrorified. I looked at her half amused and half shocked, her face resembled mine.
"GHOST!!!!"I heard her scream, her index finger pointing towards me. I shut the door of the wardrobe with a baa...aaam sound, all scared and panting!

***
Okay so people I am back and here is the first chapter of my first book! So I again hope you like it. If you have something in mind please comment and let me know... and if you like it do not forget to hit the vote button! Just enjoy!