One

•MILD SEXUAL CONTENT•

"You make me wanna-" he said breathlessly trying to unbutton my blouse and strip it off before I pushed him off of me.

"C'mon Anne I know you want me, you never turn me down. Especially when we haven't had sex in almost a week. " he said pulling me on top of him and connecting our lips .

I didn't resist. He was right, I did want him. After all that I've been put through this past week, I deserve this moment.

He swiped his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied. He grabbed my side and dug his nails deep into my waist. "Ugh" I gasped.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth. I rolled my eyes knowing that he would brag about this later. I felt him smirk against my lips.

His lips never separated from mine unless we both had to strip off our clothing.

His arms reached behind my back reaching for the clasp of my bra but his hands stopped as soon as we heard footsteps come up to my bedroom door.

I got off of him but he never let go of my hand and he dragged me back so I could sit on top of him.

"Shhh... Just pretend that there's no one there" he said kissing my neck.

"C-Cole we'll get caught" I moaned.

"Shh.. Just relax and let me do my thing" he said unbuttoning his shirt.

"No really, we need to stop." I said pushing him away.

"But I'm in the mood.. Baby please" he said as he continued to leave marks all over my chest.

"Anne?" I heard my mother yell. "Yes?" I screamed back, separating mine from Coles lips. "Tell Cole that he'll have to come back later to finish studying! Your uncle is coming over for lunch." She announced.

I looked at Cole, his eyes turned from full of lust to disappointment. His frown soon turned into a smirk. "She said I could come over later to finish studying, So we'll finish this later." He smirked and started to button his shirt.

"She did say that didn't she?" I said pecking his lips. We both got up and fully dressed ourselves.

Cole grabbed his backpack and we both head out the door and downstairs. "Thanks for letting me come over and letting Anne help me study for our biology test tomorrow." He said as he walked toward my mother.

"Oh no problem sweetie, actually, I will actually be going out tonight for a dance class. I think it would be perfect night for a study night, don't you?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." He said "oh, call me Mary. Ma'am makes me sound like an old woman." She insisted. "Alright well thank you very much Mary." He smiled. "you're very welcome." She replied.

We walked over to the front door together. "So I'll see you later tonight." He said cocking his eyebrow.

"Yeah, can't wait. We really need to 'study' . We need to do everything possible to make sure we pass that test tomorrow."

"Of course, but after we review the information we studied last week" he winked. I smiled. "Anything to pass that test" I smirked.

"See you later."

"I'll be waiting"

A/n: hello! Here's a start to a new book about Cole Alan Pendery. Cole and Anne are in opposite crowds at school but have a relationship that starts out as just a one night stand until they start to crave eachother more and more after each week. Every girl wants Cole at school and every guy wants Anne but they both have one thing in common. They only want eachother but can't seem to admit it. I hope you all will enjoy this story as I write it. Keep reading to find out what happens next.