Five

~ wow that was fast. I got 5 votes that's pretty crazy. Make sure to share this story with more Cole pendery girls~

I walked through the halls hoping that time would pass by sooner. The bio exam was really easy. Which meant that it was possible that Cole had passed and I would become more sore in the future.

"Hey Anne! Wait up!" My friend Jasper shouted at me.

I stopped in my tracks and waited for him. Jasper has been my best friend since elementary. He's always been there for me through the break ups, the failures, and every single one of my problems.

"Hey! How have you been?'" He put his arm around me.

"I've been good. I've been the same. How about you?"

"Same, I've been good too. Want me to walk you to class?" He asked.

"If you want, as long as you're not late for your class."

"Don't worry, my class is across the hall." He smiled.

We walked side by side until we came to the corner . We ran into a group of guys.

"Oh sor-" Jasper started as he looked up.

We both looked up to see Cole and his friends. Marcus who also plays soccer with Cole glared at Jasper.

"Watch where you're going next time. Weirdo" Marcus said to Jasper puffing his chest.

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Oh and what are you going to do little Anne?" Marcus got all up into my face.

I looked at Cole. He looked down at the floor. Why couldn't he speak up.

The bell rung to symbolize that class has started and we were all late.

"Cat got your tongue?" Marcus pushed up closer to me.

The group of boys laughed as Marcus moved closer and closer to me. Cole obviously didn't like the way Marcus and I were pressed up against each other. His eyes darkened with hate.

"Alright bro, back up.We ran into each other and that's that. No need to make my girl feel uncomfortable" Jasper said.

I looked over at Jasper and then at Cole. Cole's fist was clenched. Now he looked like he wanted to kill Jasper. I looked at him and gave him the "calm down" look.

"Marcus. Calm down. It's not his fault that the school has corners. People run into each other all the time. " Cole said.

It's about time that he said something. Cole came up to me and pulled me away. Next thing I knew I was in the janitors closet.

"What the hèll was that?" He muttered.

I stood there not knowing what to do or what to say.

"First you let my best friend press his body against you and then your little boy toy Jasper calls you "his girl". What the fúck Anne?" He whisper yelled.

I got so frustrated. Who was he to tell me this?! Why did he even care?

"What do you want me to do?! We're not even together! You and I both know that we can't be together because of our different social class here in this stupid school ! YOU DIDN'T EVEN STAND UP FOR ME OR SAY ANYTHING WHEN MARCUS FIRST MOVED CLOSER TO ME. If it weren't for our stupid biology class we wouldn't even be talking! What are you so afraid of? Losing that great rep of yours? You can't keep your reputation and be in a relationship with the nobody girl. You don't even show any interest of me outside of biology class and whenever we're together outside of school! How can you-"

He pulled me in and pressed his lips against mine.

"Anne, shut up" he breathed against my lips. He ran his hands up and down my back while mine were in his hair.

"You don't know how bad I want you right now." He said.

"I'm not doing this right now.Until you figure out what you want, give me a call." I said pushing him away.

"But I want you" he said backing up against the door.

"I don't believe you."

"I'll prove it to you." He pulled me in for another kiss.

"God why do you do this to me?" I moaned.

"We'll take care of this later" he said leaving one last kiss on my neck.

A/n: here's some drama. smut in the next chapter (; I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far . 5 VOTES OR 5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT UPDATE.