Two

"Anne, honey I'm leaving! I'll be back by 10. I think you'll be able to take care of yourself till then." My mother screamed as she slammed the door on her way out.

Just then my phone buzzed

Cole: did she leave? Because I can't wait anymore.

I bit my lip imagining the things that he would do to me when he got here.

Anne: yes she left, she won't be home till 10. She might not even come home at all if she's out with a hunk.

Cole: stop talking about me. ;)

Anne: ew no. Don't ever say that. I don't want to imagine you going on a date with my mother.

Cole: don't worry baby, I only want you. I'll be at your house to prove it.

Anne: when? I'm getting impatient .

Cole: eager are we?

Anne: oh shut up and get over here.

Cole: I'll be there in a bit my love. x

Anne: I'll be waiting. x

*10 minutes later*

The doorbell rang and I jumped up from my seat to go open the door.

Standing behind it was Cole in nothing but a thin T-shirt, joggers, and his maroon vans.

I scanned his body to find his bulge of a hard on starting to form. I held back my laugh as he continued to stare at me.

"You see that? You did that." He muttered in a husky tone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Mr.Pendery" I teased.

"Come here" he pulled me close and attacked my lips.

He closed the door and pushed me up against it. Starting to kiss up and down my neck as he held my hands above my head.

"Need you...... So... Much" he breathed within kisses.

"Hmph? What did you say?" I said enjoying his lips on me.

"I need you..." He said again.

"Not yet baby boy, wait until we study for our bio exam. Then we can continue this."

"But I need you now, baby , bio can wait."

"Nope, we either study first or you're not getting any at all."

"Fine, anything you want princess ."

I smirked and pecked his lips while my hand brushed over his crotch.

He winced. "Stop teasing baby, or I won't be able to wait ."

I said nothing but led him into my room and laid out all of my books and notes so we could begin studying.

A/N: SMUT IN NEXT CHAPTER . Sorry for keeping everyone on the edge of what's going to happen between Cole and Anne. I like to keep my readers interested. You may have to follow me to read my few upcoming chapters, they may be put on private.