Six*

Damn it, I hated what he could do to me. I just don't get it. He could've chosen any other girl at school, why me? Every other girl in our school wants him, but I mean who wouldn't? I'll wait for the day until we can actually tell people that we're together. But will we even end up together? Will his reputation become more important? I don't understand why I care so much, we won't end up together anyways. 

*buzz*

Cole: Hey, guess what?

Anne: You found out what you wanted?

Cole: No I passed the exam today. It was super easy, thanks to you. 

Anne: Congrats, I didn't even check my grades yet. 

Cole: You should go check.

At first it hurt me that he wasn't texting to say that he knew what he wanted. He probably wanted to have sex one last time before we cut off our communication. But I listened to him and went to go check my grades. I logged in, and I passed the exam too. 

Anne: I passed.

Cole: Yay! Great job baby :)

Anne: thanks. 

Cole: hey, whats up with these short text messages. Whats wrong? 

Anne: nothing.

Cole: Anne, I know you're lying to me. I'm coming over.

Anne: I don't think that's the best thing to do right now. 

Cole: I'm coming over and we're going to watch movies, eat popcorn, drink root beer, and cuddle all night.

Anne: Cole..

Cole: I'll see you in 15 minutes.

He always did this. Whenever I was in a bad mood he would always come over and comfort me. Which always ended up with us having crazy sex and making me forget about everything that made me upset. But its different this time, because he was the cause of this. He's coming over for no reason.

The doorbell rung, and I got up and off of my bed knowing that it's be him. 

"Oh Cole! what a pleasant surprise to see you!" my mother announced.

She was talking loudly, probably wanting me to come down and get Cole. But I didn't move, I lay back down on my bed. He'll come to me if he needs me. Then my door opened and I heard a loud shuffling.

"Hey. It would've been nice to be welcomed at the door." he said sitting down at the edge of my bed. 

"It would've been nice if you stood up for me when Marcus pressed up against me." I sassed back.

"You're still mad about that? Anne, Marcus was just being his cocky self. I wouldn't have let him do anything else to you." 

"I saw the way you looked at him when he got closer to me. Your eyes turned dark, with jealousy and hatred." 

"Of course they did. Why wouldn't they?"

"why would they?" I asked him.

He looked at me and gave out a huge huff. I couldn't tell if he was going to tell me how he felt or if he was going to get up and leave.

"Marcus isn't the best guy. He doesn't know how to treat a girl properly. As soon as he got close to you, I went into guard dog mode. I care about you so much Anne. Its not just because we've had sex. I've taken the time to get to know you." he said making me sit up.

"I don't know how to stand up for other people yet, I can barley stand up for myself. Yeah i'm the soccer captain and I seem to know what I'm doing. I seem to have my life planned out, but I don't. And then you came into my life, you taught me how to live, how to relax, how to enjoy each and every little thing that's thrown at me. I need you in my life, I can't seem to live without you." He admitted.