Life as Alice

Vampires, Werewolves, Shafwan(the looked down on gypsy magic type people), Barbarians and shifters! Oh My! And a huge family that kicks Alice out into the harsh real world(well her mother kicks her out, with the help from her big sister) where she turns to shafwanism and turns her back on the ways her family has been taught, to embrace the world in which she has come to recognize as her own. She is found wandering the streets as a high level shafwan and is taken in by the Lumen who rid their world of rogues who test their world and the one who rules it. Along the way friendship and love are thrown in when Alice is the only one who can get away with defying her boss and soon becoming his equal. But he still owns her as his own and can comand her as he pleases because she wears the mark of the Zon(a mark that burns when summoned) which bounds her to her master until she dies. Only one way can the Zon be broken and Alice has one hell of a fight instore for her and her squad. While her squad helps take out the bad guys, she's left with her problems and the problems of her group, to sort out and deal with on top of the problem of her maybe just maybe falling for the man who holds her life in his hands. On way or another Alice must fight for her life, whether it's in the hands of the rogues or her owner, it's going to be a crazy ride!