chapter 34

bria's pov

I stomp into our loft and throw my gloves across the room.  Stomping to the bathroom, i check out what the lil' bitch did.  Dumb hoe bruised my jaw.  I touch it gently and wince.  eh, it'll be gone in a couple of days.  

Heading to the kitchen, i chug a glass of water, still fuming.  suddenly, my phone starts ringing.  I grab it and answer, obviously annoyed.  

"what!?"  I hadn't looked at the number.  

"woah there tiger.  It's Rosy.  I've got a fight for you tonight.  9pm.  Your gym.  after the fight, we need to sit down and figure sonme stuff out.  got it?"  

"I can't wait." i hang up and smile.  Whoever i'm fighting is going to regret it.  

**************************

"Bria.  get up."  Britt shakes me away and i fall off the couch.  Standing up, i give my head a shake. Everyone was standing around me.  I mean everyone.  All the lads and females..including Darcy.  

"Darcy has something to say." Britt explains.  I don't even give her a chance.  

"Get the fuck out of my house you dirty cheating low life."  

"Bria!" Britt exclaims.  

"No Britt!  I'm soooo fucking tired of just sitting back and watch the whore that took the guy i freaking loved and get all the damn sympathy.  she ruined our friendship.  I was fightiing fair and this whore has to do something just to one up me.  and if that means fighting like a hoe, so be it.  but i will not stand by and watch.  Take the guy i love...fine.  Even sell my pretend dog, ok i guess.  But you mess with me and my boxing, i'm going to say something.  Now either, she leaves, or i do. No wait.  i will.  I have a fight anyways.  with someone who actually know how to fight.  Unlike darcy.  Hey darc, how about you go give zayn and blowjob, but do it in front of louis since i'm the only one not stupid enough to see how that's the only reason why you're with zayn and it's been months and it still hasn't worked so you might want to get a new plan.  Bye bitch."  i shove past them, grab my gloves off the floor and my bag from the door and leave, slamming it behind me.  

And i just start walking.  I felt so much better letting that out.  I hate when people mess with boxing. I check the time on my phone.  i've got a couple hours actually.  It was only 6.  It appears i slept for awhile and Darcy's little possee went out to eat or something.  Best friends my ass.  Pulling out my phone, I dial a number.  

"hello?"

"Hey Rosy.  At the moment, i am walking down the road from my loft to the gym but i was wondering if we could talk now and not after becuase i'll probably be exhausted.  I'll explain everything when we meet."

"Oh yeah.  sure.  i'll pick you up.  What's the name of the road again?"

"Popler lane.  Bye."

"bye."

**************************

twenty minutes later, we were seated at a cafe near the gym and ordering food and drinks.  

"so...what happened?"  Rosy asks.  It literally took me over half an hour to explain to her about the whole darcy problem.  She understood completey.  "wow...what a hoe."

"right!?  that's what i said!" i almost yelled, pleased someone agreed with me.  

"yeah.  so how about this.  You move out? get you're own loft somewhere."  She suggested, stirring her coffee. 

"I was actually thinking about that.  but I don't have enough money." 

"I'll help look for one and  pay for the first couple of months until you get a job and take over."