chapter 29

bria's pov

basically after Darcy left last night, Zayn sorta passed out on my bed so i took the floor.  It's cool i guess..since we are best friends...i think.  I'll have to work on clearing that up.  

So i was very nicely sleeping on the floor not bothering anyone, when I am awoken by a very loud high pitch scream.  I jump up off the floor...well jump could also mean sorta climb up off the floor while hititng my head on the dresser, stubbing my pinkie, and looking like a zombie..then yes, yes i jumped.  

I sorta stumble out of the door and down the hall to where the sound came from, the kitchen. 

lets just say the sight I saw i did not expect.  

"what the bloody hell is going on right now!?" I raise my voice slighty.  Britt and Harry quickly detach their lips, and turn around.  Actually, Britt hops off the counter and stands next to Harry.  Harry turns around, giving his hair a flick.  I look at the two of them and around them.  They both had eggs all over their bodies.  There was flour all over the floor and a mess everywhere basically.  

"well...erm...ya see."  Britt starts to expain.  I hold up my hand to stop her. 

"wait.  I don't care.  just shut up, it's only 8 in the morning...and it's saturday.  sheesh."  i mumble the last part and make my way back to my bedroom.  closing the door behind me, i go to flop on my soft, comfy bed, but end up on something that is quite the opposite..and his name was Zayn Malik. "zaynnnnnnn.  get off my bed.  I wanna sleep."  i whine.  He move over, while at the same time pulling me onto the bed and cuddling into me.  whatever.  I'm just tired.  I fall asleep.  

******************************

~a couple hours later~ 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRIA!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU!" i wake up to.  I jolt off my bed, again, hitting my toe, crying out in pain. 

"What the fuck is going on!?" I scream, wide awake now. 

"erh...it's your birthday?" Aimee says, looking at me like I was stupid.  I go wide eyed.  Holy shit.  Becuase of all the Darcy buisness, i had forgotten about my own birthday.  Was it really July 24th?  Wow.

"Oh my god!  i completey forgot!  How did you guys figure out?" i look around the room at the lads from one direction.  

"well...we are the guest here, so it's sorta our job."  Liam shrugs.  

"Oh.  well, thanks guys.  what time is it?"  I have no idea how long i had been asleep.  

"its around 5pm.  We decided to wake you up because to starte the celebration of your 18th birthday, we are going clubbing.  And we are leaving in an hour so..." Britt explains. 

"IN AN HOUR? ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY!?" I shriek, feeling more awake than ever.  I need to shower, pick out my outfit, do my hair and my make up.  OH MY GOD.  I start running aorund the room trying to pick out clothes. 

"lets go guys.  Hand over the money."  Niall scoffs.  I hear a rustle and turn aorund, wondering what was happening.  "Oh. yeah, we all took bets on how you would react to the whole 'you only have an hour to get ready.'  I said that you'd freak.  Well, Zayn and I did.  Everyone else thought you'd be more chill.  Of all people, i would think the other GIRLS would know how she would react.  So i am now $30 richer...Have fun getting ready bria!"  he winks and walks out, laughing and counting his money.  I just look at him as see walks out.  

And then it hits me.  I have less than an hour to get ready to go clubbing on my 18th birthday.  

"OUT!  EVERONE OUT!"  i think harry and louis jump.  They are sorta run out of my room except zayn.  I wait a minute before asking the question that has been on the tip of my tongue.  "is darcy..."