chapter 44

bria's pov

I'm not sure how long I was asleep but when I woke up it was because of a horrble pain in my torso.  

"oww!" I jolt awake and look around.  It was dark outside and Niall was asleep in the chair, mouth hanging open, snoring lightly.  I buzz the button for the nurse but after like ten minutes, no one came.  I slowly get up from my bed and feel a tug on my arm.  Oh.  Didn't realize i was connected to shit. ergh.  I grab the pole of the tall thingy holding some liquid in a bag and bring it with me.  Slowly opening the door, i quietly slip out, not wanting to wake up Niall.  

I step out and look around.  I see Zayn.  And Darcy.  Why must she be here?  They looked like they were arguing or something. I take a step back inside and close the door enough so that I can still hear and make sure no one sees me.  I listen closely.

"Are you sreiously wondering why I could come Darcy?" He whisper furiously at her, eyebrows furrowed.

"yes.  I thought you weren't even friends with that hoe-" 

"-watch it.  She isn't a hoe ok? And I am trying to become friends with her again.  Because I valued our friendship more than most things and I ruined it.   I wanna fix that."  he mumbles.  aww zayn.  I smile a little to myself. 

"well, maybe you should have told me you were flying over to a different continent just for some other person who isn't even your friend.  well excused me for caring."  She exclaims, throwing her arms into the air.  

"maybe you should stop." He whisper, poking the floor with his toe.  What did zayn just say!? 

"what?" Darcy voice rises a little. Zayn shushes her and shoots her a look.  

"Keep it quiet.  I think we need to break up."

"oh, you think that?  Well i disagree."  She folds her arms across her chest.  

"Ok.  Darcy, I'm breaking up with you." He stands tall and looks her right in the face.  I am witnessing a break up.  dafuqqq. 

"wha-but-fine.  Zayn Malik, you will regret this day." She grabs her purse more tightly, turns sharply and stomps off.  Zayn sighs and rubs the back of his neck.

"I don't think so!" He calls her as she leaves.  I open the door and walk out, looking like I just heard nothing.  I look around and finally settle on zayn, pretending to be surprised.

"i knew you were there." He grins.  I blush, embarassed.

"oh. well.  I'm sorry for what just happened." I mumble. 

"it's ok.  things were kinda bad lately with her.  It was gonna happen soon or later.  Wait, what are you doing out here?" His face changed very quickly from happy to concer.  

"Oh. right.  well I am a lot of pain and no nurse came when I rang the bell."  

"ah well lets-"

"-Whats going on here guys?" A sleepy Niall walks out, rubbing his eyes. 

"oh, I came out to see if there were any nurses-" I begin to explain

"-And then she saw Darcy And I talking.  I just broke up with her mate." He says, smiling lightly.  

"aw, I'm sorry zayn." Niall goes in to hug him. he accepts it and I aw. Nialls says something in Zayn's ear.  They pull laughing.  I was so confused.  I chuckle, but regret it instantly, making me groan in pain. 

"oh shit! Nurse!  Nurse!" Niall yells, holding me up, bringing me to my bed again, zayn walking behind, rolling the pole thing.  

An older nurse comes hustling in.  "what's wrong sweetheart?"

"I just feel like someone is hitting my ribs wih a hammer over and over again, besides that, nothing." I groan.  

"oh dear.  alright.  Hold still.  She shoots something into my arm, the pain fading already.  "alright.  boys, she is probaby going to go to sleep soon so just a heads up.  Press the button if you need anything bria.  Bye for now."  She smiles and leaves.  

"why would she asks whats wrong? If i groaning in pain, obviouslyim hurting.  Some people are so stupid!" I mumble, already feeling sleepy.  

"i don't even know babe.  Get some sleep.  Hopefully you'll be out of here tomorrow.  good night."  he kisses my forehead and i doze off into a heavy sleep.  

nialls pov

"so you broke up with darcy?" I casually ask zayn after  a moment. 

"yup." he says just as casual.  

"why?"  I knew exactly why.  I knew because early he told me why he wanted to. 

"Because i didn't want to date her anymore.  We were having some problems lately."  He says without making eye contact.  Actually he was gazing over at Bria.  "Mate."  His eyes go to mine.

"what."  

"why did you really break up with darcy."   I ask again, tilting my head a little. His face changed, to what I'm not sure.  As i he was going to say something else.

"Like i said, Niall.  we were having problems.  It has just been bad for the last month or 2." He closes the subject.  

yeah ok zayny boy.  we'll go with that. "alright mate."  

hey guyssss.  so heres the next chapter.  hope you like it.  thanks for all the comments and votes on this chapter.  

just some newssss.  This book will probably end in like 10 chapters or so.  I'll then write one of my other books I already started.  Who would actually read one of them once I finish this book?  I hope sooo. 

ok so 15 votes and 7 comments?  yes?  okkk thanks guys for readinggg. hope your summer is going well.  Mine is alright.  

byeeee.  love gayle  xx