Makeover

Hermione woke up feeling like nothing could stop her. Hermione went to the bathroom to take a shower. The hot water pounding on her sore muscles from her detention last night felt amazing. When Hermione got done she put on her school uniform.

"Hermione open up!" Ginny yelled through the bathroom door. Hermione opened the door to let Ginny in. Who rushed to the toilet. "Sorry had pee."

"That's okay." Hermione said distracted. Hermione was staring at her hair in the mirror.

Ginny came into the reflection and asked "You wanna do something about that Bush of hair?"

"Yes!" Hermione said playing with the ends. "How about I cut it?" Hermione suggested excitedly.

"Great idea! Let me cut it?" Ginny squealed.

"Sure" Hermione said laughing at her friend's reaction' Ginny got to work on Hermione's hair. She cut it about shoulder length. She then layered it and cut Hermione's bangs so they hung in her left eye. "There you go!" Ginny squeaked when she finished.

"Can I look?" Hermione asked full of excitement, practically bouncing of the walls.

"Yes, yes! You may look!" Ginny said turning Hermione around so she could look in the mirror.

"Omg I love it!" Hermione said playing with the freshly cut ends of her hair. "I love it! I look so cute!"

"You wanna put some make up on to finish your new look?" Ginny asked holding out her make up bag. Hermione excitedly took the bag and let Ginny help her with her new look. By the time they were walking down to their first period Hermione had a new hair style and dark make up on. Ginny had put on her black eye liner and blackish/Grayish eye shadow. Hermione looked... different and plain out stunning.

While Hermione was walking to her first period, potions, she heard two people ask 'who's the new girl?'. She was wolf whistled at twice. And when she finally got to her potions class no one recognized her. Hermione decided to play around with people bit. So she sat in the back with Draco.

"Hey, Draco!" Hermione said as she sat down.

Draco looked at her confused for a moment before asking "Do I know you?"

"Of course you do, Draco." Hermione said winking.

"I do?"

"Let me give you a hint. Yes sir, Professor Snape." Hermione said with a slight wink that was only seen by Draco.

"Hermione?" Draco asked taking a close look at her eyes. Seeing the big chocolate brown eyes he said "What the hell did you do?!"

"Cut my hair and put on make up. Don't you like it?" Hermione asked feigning that his comment hurt.

"I don't like it." Draco paused seeing that he hurt her feelings. " I love it!" Draco said leaning over Hermione's bag and hugging her. "Why aren't you sitting with Potty and Weasel?"

"They haven't noticed yet and they are starting to annoy me. And you seem to be more interesting to hang out with." Hermione said with wink.

"Oh?" Draco said tightening his embrace around Hermione's waist.

"Mr. Malfoy who seems to be your girl friend?" Snape said as he walked into he class room. "And where is Hermione Granger?" Hermione raised her hand and heard gasps around the whole room, some in horror and some in awe.

Draco noticed that Hermione took in the attention and he saw a blush creep up her neck. "Embarrassed huh? Draco whispered leaning in close. "Would you do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend?" Draco asked staring into her eyes.