the Begining of the... End?

"What do you mean your dad's coming?" Hermione asked the cloth in her hands dropping to the floor.

"I mean my dad's coming to the school to talk to me." Draco said trying to keep his voice from wavering.

"Draco..." Hermione said grabbing Draco's hand and turning him to look at her. "He's not going to do any talking is he?"

Draco looked into Hermione's big, brown eyes and shook his head. "No." his voice was barely above a whisper.

Hermione pulled Draco into a hug and she could feel him shaking. "Draco... I'm sorry... is there anything I can do to help?"

Draco pulled out of the hug and held Hermione at an arms length away. "Hermione all I need you to do is stay away from him. I don't know what I would do if you got hurt."

"Right..."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hermione woke up to Ginny shaking her. "Hermione wake up!" Ginny shook her again.

"Ginny what do you want?" Hermione said sitting up and glaring sleepily at Ginny.

"You are going to be late if you don't get ready!" Ginny said throwing Hermione her uniform.

Hermione looked at her bewitched clock. "Ginny I have an hour."

"Yes but with your new look you have to do you make up... duh!"

"Ugh, whatever." Hermione got up and put on her uniform... and Ginny help her put on her makeup. When Hermione got down to breakfast and still had ten minutes till she had to be to class. Hermione looked around for Draco. He wasn't in the Great Hall. Hermione suddenly had a very bad felling. She sat down with Harry and Ron while her stomach dropped in fear.

"Hey 'Mione." Harry said while Ron just nodded in acknowledgement.

"Hey, Harry." Hermione said grabbing a slice of toast and leaving to see if she could find Draco. After a few minutes of searching she decided to go to class. 'Hopefully he'll show up in class, maybe he had already ate' Hermione thought hopefully.

********************************************************************************************************************* 

Sorry guys it took so long.... I had a major writer's block... but hopefully this gets the ball rolling :) Vote, Comment, Fan, and Add! :)