Chapter 11- Spikes of Insanity

Author's Note

So pumped to write this chapter! BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD!

Chapter Song- I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance

Shi's POV

I have heard the murmurs of my presence in this ward and I need more. I don't care so I am going to go hunting in my normal clothes to get another rush. As I check the area for Doves I see an unexperienced man walk by. I take a whiff of him and boy does he smell good.

Soooo good.

I walk back into an alley before he sees since he seems like a fun toy to play with. As I run out of the alley I make it seem like I'm out of breath. I make eye contact with the young Dove and run to him.

"SIR! Sir I need help!"

"What is it?"

"I saw the tounge ghoul! They tried to eat me and my son! Please get them before they hurt anyone else."

As I say this I force tears out my eyes the face of the man seems to glow with pride. He must think he will get a promotion or something. His hope should taste amazing after it fades from him.

"Stay here please."

"No I have to come. My son is in there! I need to see if he is ok."

He thinks for a minute and by the look in his eyes I know I have won.

"Ok but stay behind me."

We start to walk down the alley as people try to get away for fear of there life so there will be no witnesses. Fantastic. The man hugs onto his briefcase as we slowly walk down the alley. He is afraid for his life. I silently lick my lips and wait until he gets to the end of the alley. As the brick wall approaches him as he realizes what is happening. He turns around with fear in his eyes.

"Wh..hy aren't wearing a mask?"

"I only wear one if someone could get away."

He gulps and starts to tremble.

"Are you the tounge ghoul? Please let me have my tounge."

"Well sorry for you but yes and I'm afraid I need your tounge. But don't worry. I will be merciful. Maybe."

I throw my head in the air and laugh like I should be in an asylum and change my eyes. I flop my head back down and look straight at the human flesh. As I do he unleashed his weapon and see a sword made of a wing like kagune.

Pretty

He comes at me but I don't move. I want him to have some fun too. It pierces my right in the center of my body putting shards in my intestines, stomach, and other organs.

"Got you!"

"No. I got you."

I push the sword father in my body, going through my intestines and bladder. I smile even wider and tilt my head. I am close to his face as blood drips from my mouth staining a nice shirt I just bought. I grab the man's hair as he shivers.

"I may be insane but I know how mush this hurts."

I take his hair and I pull it until he is looking me in the eyes. He gulps and blushes. Typical man. As I go in for a kiss I follow through. I take my lips and touch his. If he is to die, let him die with love in his heart and a hopeless soul ready to die. I try to reach in his mouth for his tounge. He tries to push it back far in his throat. I release my mouth and stare at him.