➳seven➳

The taxi pulled over to the side of the road, and I crawled over to Holland, shaking her awake.

"Huh?" She rubbed her eyes and stretched, sitting up. I smiled a little and wiped the grass off her cheek and pulled some blades out of her hair. "What's up?"

"We're going to Florida," I answered, motioning towards the taxi. "Your stuff is in the trunk already."

Holland and I got to our feet and made our way to the taxi, where Tyler was getting a little pissed off with the driver.

The taxi driver glanced over Tyler's shoulder at Holland and I. "Woah ho! There are four of ya, eh? Why don't one of you pretty little lassies sit up here with ol' Eddie?"

I felt Thomas come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist, his chin on my shoulder.

"Go with it," he whispered, his breath tickling my neck. "Ready, babe?"

I giggled and leaned back against him, placing my hands over his. "Mmhmm."

Eddie rolled his eyes, then turned to Holland. "How 'bout you, sugar bunny?"

However, he was greeted with disappointment as Tyler turned to Holland and kissed her there and then.

"I'll sit in the front," Tyler said firmly after Holland pulled away from the kiss.

Eddie grumbled something in response, but Tyler shrugged it off, climbing in the front seat.

Holland climbed in the back, then Thomas, then myself.

Eddie drove off, asking Tyler of our destination.

"Lake Buena Vista," Tyler answered. "How much is it gonna be?"

"Nearly two hundred," Eddie said, and Tyler grumbled some words that seemed to be rude. "Hey, kid. You shouldn't be taking long trips like this if ya don't wanna pay the price."

I leaned my forehead against the window and sighed, running my hand over the soft leather cover of the album absentmindedly.

Nobody spoke; an eerie, thick silence hung inside the cab until Tyler rolled down his window.

I pulled my hair up so it wouldn't fly in my mouth, then bent over at the waist to grab something from my bag when I heard a quiet rip.

"Uh, Trin. . ." Thomas trailed off as I glared at him. "Here."

He moved over so he was practically on my lap.

"Just. .  .change quickly," he murmured quickly, and I grabbed the only other thing I packed: the prettiest summer dress I seemed to own.

I slipped my ripped shirt off and put on my dress, sliding my shorts off, too.

Thomas awkwardly moved back to his seat, looking me over with rosy cheeks.

"Thank you," I muttered, and he nodded, his eyes going back to his phone.

Getting excited, I held Dylan's sweatshirt in my lap, playing with the sleeve.

Suddenly, I feel a tap on my shoulder, and Thomas hands me his phone.

It's open in Notes, telling me to read, so I do so:

The story of True Love's kiss ;)

Let me tell you, this story is by far a favorite in our group, especially with Holland.

Okay, so, being the Disney fangirl you are, you had random Disney movie marathons. Sometimes by yourself, sometimes you'd drag us into them.

So, this one you and I were doing the marathon since Dylan was at work. I had gone to the kitchen to get something, and you were convinced you were alone.

And you were wrong.

You were playing the movie Enchanted and, while the beginning played, you were sweeping, singing along to the song True Love's Kiss. Little did you know, Dylan had come over, yearning for a night with you.

You were dancing with a broom, singing and running around the living room.

Soon enough, the klutz in you came out and you fell right in front of Dylan, who looked down at you with his hands on his hips.

"A Prince, eh?" He asked, and you smiled.

"Yeah!"

"Well, you're stuck with me, Princess."

He leaned down and kissed your forehead, and you sat up and kissed him full on the lips.

"I'm fine with that, Dyl. You're my Prince."

I smiled and handed him back his phone, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"We'll be arriving in Florida in about three hours, Lake Buena Vista in six, if traffic isn't so congested," Eddie announced. "Get some sleep now if ya want. We're on the smooth path for another hour or so."

I bit my lip, debating the idea in my head before thinking of the possibility that I should be a little energetic when I finally see Dylan again.

"Wake me up soon, Thomas," I murmured, and he nodded. I moved closer to him and slowly drifted off into a sleep full of dreams.