Lie be the Truth (One Direction FanFic)

Prologue

Stephanie Oxford is a girl with many drama's in life that she wants to get away from. She then uses her college decision to to move to a place as far away as possible from her home which is England for one year to think about her college. Which is also the place where her idol, Irish British boy band lives but then again, London is a big, wait, huge, nope, large? ohh, i got it! humongous place which is next to impossible for her to meet them. unless your a stalker. but stephanie isn't that kind of a person. One day she decided to stroll around and landed at starbucks. little did she know that going there would have a huge twist of fate in her life.

One direction decided to play truth or dare and thats when it all started. Niall lost and has to face the conciquences. it just so happens that they spotted stephanie and dared Niall to make her fall in-love with her then break up. of coarse Niall thought it was cruel. but he has no choice because if he doesn't do it, then its no snacks for him for a month. and if he doesn't agree then its the silent treatment for him from the boys which is his weakness.

Will stephanie be able to take it? will Niall learn to love her? will they overcome the chalenges? read and learn more :)