Decisions

Hey !! So i was imagining this story for a while now and i was dying to share this to all of you. This is a story for those who likes dramatic with a bit of funny moments story. Hope ya'll like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Congrats best friend! I can't believe were graduating ! I know i said i hate school but i take it back! Wait, nah, still hate it but i'm still gonna miss you guys !" My best friend Annie said.

I chuckled at what she said there. Anne and i are best friends with stephen. Stephen is the only boy in our group. We three have been friends since seventh grade and now were actually graduating. Annie is the funny one. I am the shy one. And stephen is vain. Yeah, annie and i are Directioners. Stephen always makes fun of us but its all cool.

The long and boring ceremony of our graduation is now over and we are now basically crying our eyes out.

" i know! I can't believe it either! I am so gonna miss you two!" stephen said. No he is not gay. I said so myself. He is so vain like zayn. Heh. It rhymes.

Anyway, we were saying goodbyes to our boring teachers, meeting friends parents, and saying long and emotional good byes to our dear friends. Yeah i'm a shy one but i'm also the emo type. If you're weirded out then don't read.

"So are you sure about this." Annie said as we were making our way to starbucks to celebrate.

"yeah" i said while sighing.

"Yeah i mean you could just rent an apartment with us. You do realize you'll lose a year of school by doing that." Stephen said.

"Look, i just told you my plans and thats that." i said a bit harshly. "I'm sorry. I know you guys are just worried but you know why i'm doing this right? I'm an emo-" i said but was cut off.

"a shy one" Annie said. I ignored her as i continued.

"Anyway, i was saying before, i'm an emotional emo that can't handle this anymore." i said.

"well were your friends and we want you to know we support you. Always keep in touch okay?" Annie said. We entered starbucks and the scent of pure grounded coffee filled my nostrills. Hmmmm. Coffee. We sat at a vacant table and gave our orders to stephen.

"So.." annie awkwardly started.

"save it !" i huffed. I know what she wanted to talk about. She wanted to continue our conversation.

Well you see, i have family issues. I can't stand how much they spoil my sister, Melody. I'm not jelous ! I know they told me they love me and that were the same. When she was a baby it was understood. But now that she's 13, its far enough. She's gotten more than what i have in 18 years of my life. Heck! They didn't even attend my graduation ceremony. My mom is divorced with my dad and we are currently living with my stepdad which is melody's dad. Don't get me wrong. He's nice and all but he's sort of a mothers boy.

The real story starts here. We moved to florida when i was 3. Thats when my mom and step dad met. They dated for a long time. We lived together but! My step dads parents didn't know of my exsitence. Like one direction doesn't know i exsist! The irony! Anyway, they got married and i didn't get to come because my step dads mom is going and thay didn't want them to see me. They tried soothing me by telling me that it was boring and that i didn't have to come but it didn't work. Its their wedding for heavens sake. I was excited for it. I wanted to see my mom in the altar but no! They just had to not tell about me. Well i tried making it work because i didn't want them to be disappointed. Then my mom got pregnant with Melody and like always i didn't come to her first brithday because of the same reasons. I cried to myself and thought that maybe they can't bring themselves to tell about me because it they kept it for too long and it grew harder for them to tell each passing day. But as i grew up i understood everything.

Wen i was about 14 they told my step dads parents. They were shocked as hell! As expected. They were plastics! Know why? Betray me is why! One day, melody was 10 and we were kind of playing by the poolside of our house but she slipped and she was too small to reach it. I rescued her just in time for my mom to check in on us. She panicked and we brought melody to the hospital. They blamed me for what happened because i was the eldest. While at the hospital, she requested to see my stepdads parents first. When they were finished talking to melody, my mom bombarded us with questions. Then it all happened. My whole world broke. She fake cried and pointed at me and said i pushed her. My stepdads parents backed her up so it was obvious they planned it. I defended myself because i thought they would believe me. But i was wrong. Thay grounded me for a month from all my gadgets and didn't talk to me for a while. I used to be cheerful and funny but it was the last straw. They didn't believe me. I was crushed. So i was all emo around them. It took me months to talk to them again but only a word of reply from me is what they got. They will never understand and believe me so i felt like a stranger to them. after that things were never the same.

I waited and planned to move to another country after i graduate. I'll use my college decision to make them accept my offer. I'll be there for a year and think about what i want for college becasue its a big decision and other crap like that. I'm 18. So i'll be legal. I Chose London. Yes London. Where one direction lives. But its a big world. I can't just bump into them, say hi, be friends, fall in-love and live happily ever after. Sigh. If only my life was like a fan fiction. Well thats my story. Sure i'll miss a year for college with my friends but its just one freaking year. Ay, age doesn't really matter in college. Its an excuse to get away from them too.

Stephen came back withe our order as i snapped back to reality. We talked and shopped and laughed at each other.

"So this is goodbye?" stephen asked.

"Nope. I hate goodbyes. Its for losers. Good bye means we won't be able to see each other again." i said.

"yeah! And we'll be in-touch! We will always be friends. I'll sure miss you guys. Oh and tell us when you're leaving okay?" Annie said and i nodded. These two fools are like my family. Well i basically live at their houses but ay, issues remember? We said our goodbyes, made a few promisses and parted ways. Well this is it. The day i'll let my parents know my decisions. Nobody can stop me now. I can do this.

I went home and prepared myself for the upcoming events. This is it.