Shopping and Weird Friends

I kept my messages short for you guys to read. please vote. it'll only take you 2 to 3 seconds. this chapter practically shows Stephanie moving to London. i'll try to avoid curses. anyway, comment any suggestions and i'll try to sneak it in the story and dedicate it to the person who taught about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure about this sweety?" My mom said.

"Won't you be lonely there?" my father asked. yeah right. i gave them a do-you-think-i'm-happy-with-you-right-now? look.

"it won't be simple. but i'll try." stepdad said. okay, just for once, i'll talk to them with more than one word. but only this time.

"College is a big decision. i don't wanna regret my decisions. it would be best for me to spend some time thinking about it by myself. a different environment would be a great help for me." i said. they looked at me with shock written all over their faces obviously surprised that i talked to them using like more than one word.

they snapped back to reality and nodded.

"You're really serious about this aren't you. and you planned it well. but what about food?" my dad said.

"Well you provided me with the apartment. and i'm greatful for that. i'll just find myself a job to lessen up the bills. it was nice enough for you to buy me an apartment." i said. well my mom looks like she's about to break down. she did care about me.

"Well... okay.. but can we at least send you monthly allowances? please?" my mom said. i hesitated before nodding and giving them a half hearted smile.

"well excuse me, i'll have to talk to the land owner of the apartment. he's kind of strict but its a good thing he remembered me from high school. he accepted and we have to talk about boring papers or things like that." my mom said while it made me giggle. well this is weird. i never giggled in front of them before. oh well.

my dad went with my mom. melody is with my step dads parents. probably going shopping. i love my family dearly and respect them but i just don't show it to them. i'm always giving them the cold shoulder while secretly supporting them.

i went back to my room and opened my McBook. i logged in my twitter and checked the boys (1D) tweets. hmm, it looks like they're done for the tour for a while. probably because of the This Is Us movie.

i them grabbed my iPad and IPod (In real life i do have a phone and an ipad and a laptop but not a mcbook. were not rich or anything. it took some time to acquire them) and put them next to my laptop. i decided to call my friends and let them know the great new.

i dialed Annie first.

RING

RING

after the second ring she picked up.

"Hey girl! watz up!" she chimmed.

"I'm going to London!" i said a bit excitedly.

" OMG! no way! i can't believe you did it!" she screamed causing me to wince at the loudness of her voice.

"MY ears!" i said dramatically while rolling my eyes completely remembering she can't see me. i mentally slapped myself.

" You just rolled your eyes didn't you?" she asked while holding up a laugh.

"uhhmmm, Anyway, i'm leaving in the next two weeks." i said.

"just two weeks left? aw" she said dramatically.

" you can visit if you want." i said cheekily. "oh, Louis just tweeted he's sick a few minutes ago!" i said while scrolling down Louis Tomlinon's twitter account.