Encounter

This chapter is where Stephanie  gets an encounter with Niall and soon to be friends in their second encounter. read to find out what i mean. don't forget to vote :)

Stephanie's POV ~

"What would you like to have sir?" i asked another costumer. hopefuly the last this day. its already 5:30. i was suppose to be out 30 min ago but an employee got sick and can't come to work so i had to fill out for her.

"Peri-peri chicken and some water would be nice" the nice young man said as i wrote it down in a piece of paper and went to the kitchen.

"Dilan! I'm knackered!" i complained to dilan. he and i got close this past few weeeks. its my third week now and if you ask me, its a really long time. one more week for my pay check.

"Well you can come home when you're done with this one. and besides, you have no work tomorrow. its saturday." he said as he gave me the mans order.

"Fine" i mumbled as i saw him smirk and i just stick my tongue out to him.

I gave the man his order with a smile and when he's done, he paid, gave me some tips, and went off. i got to the girls changing rooms a changed to my usual clothes. i waved goodbye to all co-workers then headed home.

When i got home i quickly slouched on the couch and watched some TV. i turned and turned the channels until i got a channel where one direction is being interviewed.

"We heard that you boys are returning back to London to finish off the TMHT. why is that?" the lady interviewer asked.

"We were hoping to shoot some of the scenes on 'This is us' movie." Liam replied.

"Yeah and after that its time to rest and do some gigs" Niall the most gorgeaus man on this planet replied.

"Ohh i see, so okay then thats all the time we have with the boys." the lady said and waved at the camera. 

hmmm, so they're going here ey. i wish i could meet them. but its always just the fans mob them, or they're on disguises, or they have security, or they're just chilling in their own flats. and London is quite big and its nearly impossible to get them. sigh. i switched off the TV and headed of to the closet to change into some PJ's and sleep. oh well. no work tomorrow. might as well sleep late and relax.

~ The next Morning ~

"We've got a bit of Love hate, you take me to the edge then you hit the breaks. I say its over one day then you're-"

"Ugh! Hello?" I said lazily at me phone. i heard a chuckle at the other side of the phone.

"So i take it you're not a morning person?" Dilan said.

"DILAN ! THIS BETTER BE WORTH WAKING ME UP SO EARLY IN THE MORNING OR ELSE !!" i screamed.

"Well first of all, its 10:00 in the morning. Second, I'm your new manager, third its getting hectic today because a certain famous boyband came in today and i thought you might want to be in charge of their table" Dilan said. i let it sink for a moment. he's my manager?! and he ordered me to be in chargr of One Directions table?!

"Oh My Gosh! No way!! really ??! ahhhhhhhhh!" i screamed excitedly as i jolted out of bed.

"Yeah but you might wanna hurry up." h said while i grabbed some clothes and my uniform in the closet.

"Yes Sir Manager sir!!" i said and he laughed and played along. "Keep up the Good Work" he said and i can't help but snort at his joke.

I hung up and took a quick shower then headed to Nandos's