Sleep Over and Sick Madness

okay so in this chapter, its time for stephanie, annie, and stephen's sleep over and Louis Tomlinson being sick and lots of troubles will happen. secrets will be revealed, and they will basically cry their eyes out so.. enjoy !! aha ! xx'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stephanie's Point of view ~ xx'

The week went by faster than you can say the word itself. we decided to have a sleep over 2 days before i leave for London. mind you that i am so excited right now.

Stephen said he'll pick me up at my house because he wanted to tell me something. hmm, i wonder what it could be. oh well. he'll tell me sooner or later. although i do have the slightest idea of what he wanted to talk about.

i was in the middle of preparing my clothes and my phone is currently missing. great! note the sarcasm.

Okay! time for super detective mode. okay sherlock! i need your help. stop talking to yourself stephanie! ohh well. hmmm.. where did i last put my phone again? or maybe, when was the last time i saw it? if i remember correctly i think i was talking with Stephen that night. he called me to tell me that he'll pick me up! and i was some where in the....... "aha !!" i screamed. bingo! it was in the kitchen near the fridge. good thing melody didn't bother to use it. haha! i should be a detective ! nahh! too much work. i'm too lazy to even shower! i only go all detective when i really need to.

okay so, McBook~ Check

CellPhone with ear phones~ Check

Extra Clothes and Pj~ Check

Favorite Pillow ( i have this really cute teddy bear and i love it to bits!) ~ Check

Make up~ Check

Snacks and my own personal chocolate~ Check

Toiletries~ Check

Other things~ Check

i went to the kitchen to see my stepdad having coffee, my mom cooking, and melody eating. i looked at the clock near the fridge and it said it was a little over 1:45 pm. Stephen should be here at 2 pm. i grabbed an apple and ate it. just as i was about to throw the left over of my apple the doorbell rang. i looked at my parents signalling that i was gonna leave. i told you i don't speak much. they nodded so i kissed them and went to open the gate to see stephen with his bag too. i closed the gate and we headed off.

"Soo... you wanted to talk ?" i beagn as we were a block away from my house now. stephen cleared his throat blushing a bit.

"I uhmm.. ugh! this is so hard to say!" Stephen Stumbled.

"Spit it out Dork!" i nudged him playfully. he chuckled a little then began talking.

"So you're aware of me being friends with Annie since 5th grade right?" he began and i nodded. then he cleared his throat then added.

"Well, i.. uhmmm.... i L---- LIKE HER!" he shouted the last part. oh my gosh! so i was right! he did have a thing for her!

"OMG! thats so- whats the word? Great !!" i said lost of words.

" I was wondering if you know how to.. uhm.. how i can ask her out?" he said with pleading eyes as we crossed the road.

i smiled at him widely as i have a plan.

"Okay, first tell her how you feel." i said.

"How?" he asked. i thought about it for a moment then said.

"Tell her how you always feel. start when you were first together until now. then ask her how she feels like does she feel the same or tell her its okay and that you'll wait for her answer." i said and he nodded. "Don't tell her how you feel about her before our sleepover cause things will get awkward if you know what i mean." i said.