Chapter 12

Hey! Curlyclone here!

So I had a comment that the last part of the chapter was a bit perverted ( from Orochimaru)...I wasn't meant to be that way!

You"ll understand it this chapter!

The kimono on this picture won't look really revealing for some at all, but is really revealing to the geisha world. Geishas are used to heavier and longer kimonos.

So I didn't mean a slutty kimono for our dear Hitomimaru!

This is Chapter 12!

Please comment and vote! I really appreciate it and it keeps me motivated!

Enjoy~

~Hitomi's pov~

I had a wonderful time in the library with Risa-san we went to, she was right about the information of the library of the books, though. Most of the books only contained information about the first few big shinobi wars and the basics of the Jutsu's like ninjutsu, taijutsu and gen Jutsu techniques.

I got for myself one ninjutsu scroll ( which was a really small light brown scroll) about the ninjutsu basics ( since Kabuto had told me that I should start finding some more information to understand the "art" of it), two advanced ninjutsu books, one novel about a small war in a village and a romance novel which I had found somewhere hidden in the library about forbidden love.

Time flows by when you have fun, and before I knew it I suddenly saw that Kabuto had arrived next to me without me noticing for a while. I was to stick on the second novel which I tried to hide the cover with my right hand as I looked at him. Risa-san was reading a novel next to me which she had been reading for weeks.

" Hello, Orochimaru-sama wants you to be ready to test your gen Jutsu tonight", said Kabuto.

I was pretty overwhelmed by the news, I mean, tonight? Wasn't that a little bit too early? I just arrived and I was sure that I didn't have the equipment I needed.

"Excuse me Kabuto-san? U-Uhm...? It might be me, but, How in the name of kami am I going to be able to do it without a kimono and make-up? I also need someone on the flute or I need to play the flute myself.", I explained.

He gave me a snort and replied, "Make a list with what you need, Risa-san will escort you back to your room. You"ll have your...equipments within an hour. Expect them to be around six. Be ready at eight and go to Orochimaru's room."

"I understand," I said as he gathered all the books ( while I was still hiding the novel, ashamed for him to find out what my reading tastes were) and Risa-san and I went back to my room. Kabuto-san apparently had to be that way as well as he walked next to us.

"Ah, man! I just was at the good part! the cliffhanger! Oh, dang this really sucks! We should make a map from this place so she won't get lost on her own", Said Risa-san as she observed the front of the novel in her hands.

"Forgot we got enemies?" Implied Kabuto.

"Yeah true, still it sucks. I mean, she's really dependent on us. What if anything happened? She wouldn't escape to this place without getting lost herself!" Barked Risa-san.

She clearly wasn't happy with the idea that I didn't know this place.

"That's Orochimaru's problem, not ours, your job is to bring her to her room right now!", replied Kabuto angrily.

"Whatever, come Hitomi-chan" Muttered Risa-san as I followed her back to my room after.

She didn't look cheerful anymore, which made me feel a bit uneasy.