Chapter 2 - Red.

I had 15 minutes to get ready and 20 minutes to get there. I lived in a simple, single story house, you know, your average kind of home. I had to cut off all renovations since Mama died. White walls, wooden floor boards and plain furniture were all I had to decorate house.

I ran into my bedroom scanning the wardrobe, wondering what to wear next. I chose to wear black leggings and a tight tank top. I redid my hair changing my up-do into high pony tail. I marvelled at the clock, 10 minutes had gone by and now it was 6:25. I left the house in an instant, deciding that it was best to leave early. The more I stayed here the more I thought about my decision, either way, I would eventually regret going or not going. On my way out, I called a cab, I waited for a short while before opening the passenger's door.

''The Night Dungeon please.'' I brought my sapphire with me, hiding it inside my pants.

''Sure thing.'' We sped away driving to the rebellious part of town.

By the time I got out of the cab it was already 6:45, the taxi driver drove away pissed. I was in too much of a hurry and to bring my wallet. Beneficently, he let me off because his wife had a contraction. The club was a replica of the famous Flamingo Casino in Las Vegas, only they had changed the name to The Masked Night Dungeon. The club's music had been deafening on the outside, I walked over to one of the body guards asking about the auditions.

''Sorry sweetie you have to go to the back of the line to get though.'' The guy was huge, if you compared him to a boulder, you wouldn't know the difference. He wore a black suit and tinted sunglass.

''I'm not here for the club, I'm here for the auditions.'' I could hear people chant 'drink' from the inside.

''What!?'' The guard spoke louder, trying to overpower the sound.

This time I was yelling. ''I said, I'm here for the auditions!''

He smiled, I think he heard me. ''Just go that way.'' He pointed to a dark alley way. ''The back door's over there.''

''Thanks.'' I waved at him before making my way through the alley. The door had been warned out and rusty from the rain. I knocked on it waiting for some kind of response. Two ladies fought over the peep hole, they shoved each other trying to see what was on the other side. I heard a crash as one of the ladies grabbed hold of the peeping hole, peering outside.

''Hello! What’s the password?'' She had greyish-blue eyes and a scar above the eyebrow.

''Umm, what?'' The advertisement said nothing about a password.

''She wouldn't know dumbass.'' The lady that had been out of view came back into view. With her hip, she bombarded the other lady out of the way. He greyish-blue eyes had been the same as the other woman, except she didn't have a scar.

She looked at me asking a question, her voice was very deep, unlike the previous woman. ''How can we help you?''

''I'm here for the auditions...'' My voice trailed off.

''Oh, right!'' The woman closed the peeping hole.

She opened the door inviting me inside. Mirrors had been built on the surrounding walls, each with lights and a movie director chair. The two women that had been arguing before turned out to be identical twins. They both had the same greyish-blue eyes, brown hair and peered shaped body. As they looked at me, they frowned and propelled away.

''Look what she's wearing Rose!'' The girl with no scar pretended to puke.

''Oh no Rosie! And I thought Nicki Minaj dressed bad!'' Rose pretended to shudder. Ouch, that comment actually hurt.