Chapter 1 : Tadashi Is Here

>> HIRO'S POINT OF VIEW

"Ta-Ta..." I sat there speechless for who was before me. I didn't know what to say, Tadashi's alive? But the accident! It should be impossible for him to survive with the strong explosion, unless he had my microbots, but, Callaghan used everything with the neurotransmitter.. h-how?!

"You don't have to worry Hiro, it's me. I'm alright." He gave me a smile as he spread his arms waiting for a hug, without even thinking, I hugged him back.

"I missed you..." I sniffed, "..I thought you died..." I cried in his arms, and he hugged me even tighter, I could feel his heartbeat from his chest. I knew he was happy too.

"Same here bud, same here." He gently whispered to me with an assuring voice.

Baymax later on appeared, knowing all along that Tadashi was there. It took me little time to get used to, and it was time for us to say this to Aunt Cass, GoGo, Fred, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, and the whole students of the nerd lab. Sigh... I don't know how all of this will turn out, especially Aunt Cass, wait till she sees what happened to the other side of Tadashi's face.

"I can't believe this is happening right now!" Aunt Cass, sitting down on the sofa with her legs crossed and eating a donut, stress eating. "Tadashi, alive?! Unbelievable."

"Same here too, Aunt Cass. Even I can't believe I survived the fire." Tadashi said, holding her shoulder, "But here I am, I'm okay." He said.

"Yes, yes.. I'm happy that you're here Tadashi," she kissed him on the cheek, "..but I still have to think about everything." She walked away with Mochi following her.

"You'd better explain it better to Aunt Cass before she eats everything in the cafe." I replied, copying Tadashi's tone, with a smirk and a brow raised.

"Yes, I learned my lesson." Tadashi chuckled. "Come on! Let's go back to our room, I haven't been there for a year already!" Tadashi carried me to our room.

"Woah! It's still the same as usual!" Tadashi went around.

"What were you expecting anyway?" I leaned on the wall with both my arms crossed.

"Oh, well, a little something that kids your age would have all alone by themselves~" He was looking at my closets, of course I jumped and stopped him.

"Hold on, excuse me, I am a disciplined man!" I put my hand on my chest in a declaring posture.

"Man, you say? Haha!" He carried me again the same way when I was having trouble in getting ideas to enroll to his nerd school. "You're still as light as before! Meaning, you haven't grown!"

"I have!" I let him swirl me around the room, "Now put me down! I have looked every angle so I'm fine!" And so he dropped me.

"How is Baymax? I didn't really have much of a talk with him earlier." He peeked around the room.

"Baymax?" I turned around, "He might be downstairs giving Aunt Cass some proper diet tips." I chuckled, "Let me call him quickly." Before I even got to the door, Tadashi stopped me.

"Stay with me, Hiro." He pulled me to the bed, and he was right beside me, we were looking straight at each other's faces. "You look.. surprised."

"E-Erghh... T-That's because you're too near!" I pushed him away, but since he was stronger, I wasn't lost from his grip. This new Tadashi surprises me.

"Ever since you were a little squirt we always took baths together, so this shouldn't be a problem." He scratched my hair and made it look even more messy than before.

"Geez, Tadashi!" I pushed his hands away, and he was just laughing. 

"Alright!" Tadashi sat up, "Come on Hiro, let's go to the lab, I miss those guys." He got his clothes ready, "Oh wait, where is my--"

"Your hat? Here it is." I passed him his hat and he gave me a thankful smile as we went down.

As we went down, Aunt Cass was already sleeping with Mochi on her lap sleeping too. Baymax was just cleaning the whole empty cafe. Of course, I wanted to experience the feeling of riding Tadashi's motorcycle again, I didn't make Baymax wear his armor that time. This is to make up for the whole year that Tadashi wasn't present.

"We're here!" Tadashi jumped down from his vehicle and same as I. We went to the lab to meet the others, but, as I thought, they weren't here.

"Guess they're still in their own homes." I looked at Tadashi, and he looked kinda sad, so I thought, and pulled him to his lab to see the things I fixed there.

"Great work on fixing the lab for me Hiro." Tadashi looked up with a smile on his face, and that made me feel better. "Hey Baymax! Come over here!"

"Hello, I am Baymax. Your personal healthcare companion." He waved his hand in a circular motion once he had entered in the room in a slow way.

"Tadashi, Tadashi, look what he can do," I ran to Baymax, "Fistbump!"

"Bhalalala!" Both me and Baymax said in unison. And of course, Tadashi was thrilled. This feeling, it gave me my heart race, Tadashi's here! 

>>END OF CHAPTER 1