Chapter 3 : This Feeling

>>HIRO'S POINT OF VIEW

I have been thinking about it lately, ever since Tadashi came back, I'm acting differently to him, unlike before. I don't know, maybe it's just because of the whole year both of us spent time away from each other. My heart's beating fast everytime he looks at me with a genuine smile on his face, like, it skips a beat; my heart I mean. I'm sure I'm done with my pubescent...mood swings. (sigh..)

"Hiro!" I heard the door open, guessing it's Tadashi, "Aunt Cass told me to tell you that breakfast is ready-- Hiro?"

"..." I hid under the blanket, pretending to be still asleep.

"I was sure you were awake at this time. Hm.." I heard his footsteps getting closer and louder. "I guess I just have to... tickle!!" 

"GAHAHAHA" I suddenly sat up with a tear on my face laughing, "Tadashi! I told you not to do that!"

"Hehe~ Brother Tadashi knows your weak spots Hiro~" He said with a smirk, and tickled me repeatedly, "Come on! Let's go!"

"Yeah! Alright! I'll go! Just let me wash my face!" I pushed his hands away, and headed for the bathroom."

After washing, I ran down and saw the others were already eating. I joined them and enjoyed the cafe's food. Later on, Tadashi invited me to his nerd school, of course, I agreed to go. We used Baymax 2.0 this time too, Tadashi enjoyed it, as expected.

"Woah! That was awesome!" Tadashi said with an excited look on his face, "You never told me that Baymax can fly now!"

"Flying makes me a better healthcare companion." Baymax said, putting his hand on the air, "We also helped Abigail, a patient."

"Abigail?" Tadashi tilted his head.

"N-Nothing!" I covered Baymax's mouth, I thought that if Tadashi knew it what Callaghan's daughter, he'll be weird or something. "Let's go!" I ran to the school.

"Hiro sure is secretive today." Tadashi said.

"His neurotransmitter and hormone levels are steadily rising, a show of anxiety, diagnosis, puberty." Baymax said, of course I noticed it. 

"Puberty stage is already over!" I screamed at them. "A long time ago!"

"Very informative Baymax." Tadashi patted Baymax, and walked over to me. "Mood swings, huh?"

"As I said.." I clenched my fists, "..I'm done with puberty!"

"Where are the muscles then?" He walked around me, "No facial hair, armpit hair.." he lifted up my shirt, "..and no chest hair." he looked at me.

"TADASHI!!" I shouted and felt my face heating up, "Geez! You didn't have to do that, outside even!"

"Yep." He looked at Baymax with both his arms crossed, "It's still puberty alright."

"I suggest a proper diet and a proper exercise daily, Hiro can grow hair on the face, armpit, chest area, and--" I jumped at Baymax and didn't let him finish.

"Haha! Thanks a lot, Baymax!" Tadashi laughed. "Come on you guys, are you going or what?"

"We...are." I sighed, walking in a slumped way to Tadashi.

I lay down the red couch next to Tadashi's workplace, I was reading a magazine I found under the coffee table, it was dusty, but it was issued just last Monday. Tadashi looked like he was working on something, when I was about to take a look, he immediatly covered it with sheets, saying it was "a surprise" so, I waited until he finished. His inventing skills had improved too.

"Haah..." Tadashi stretched his arms with sweat falling from his face, "...I'm almost done."

"Wow, it isn't even hot in here, you should go take a bath." I stood up, and looked at Tadashi, pointing outside the door, "You can take a bath upstairs. I wonder why there is a bathroom there.."

"Yeah, yeah." He smiled, "But don't go peeking, as I said--"

"It's a surprise, I know. I know." 

"Very good." He nodded and he grabbed the spare clothes in his bag. "I'll come back in 15 minutes, you go watch the whole lab for me." he winked and left.

"Damn!" I fell on his chair, and I was wearing Tadashi's hat too. "The sweat of Tadashi seemed like it was sparkling in the light.. ugh.." I put my face down the table.

"Your hormone level is wavering, 37 degrees. You are currently experiencing powerful new urge, lust." Baymax raised his finger in the air, as if indicating.  

"W-Wait up!" I jumped, "Why would I lust over my brother?!?" I ran to Baymax in panic, "That's just crazy! You might be broken or something!"

"My systems are functioning properly." Baymax replied. "From 1 to 10, how would you rate your lust?"

"Uhh... negative zero! None! I don't lust over my brother!" I stomped my foot, and I felt hot everywhere on my face, up to my ears.

"Your neurotransmitter levels are, increasing. Which means, your heart is beating fast. The indication of anxiety." Baymax said, and I just groaned in response.

The fight over Tadashi lasted until he finished bathing. Thankfully he didn't hear anything about me and Baymax's talk, if he did, I would die of embarrassment, but I swear, it's only a small desire, I won't lust over my brother, he's a guy! We just haven't seen each other for a while so I'm trying to get used to it, nothing as near as lust. I promise that. I only like Tadashi as a big brother. Nothing more!

>>END OF CHAPTER 3

[A/N: From this point the story's gonna be more... mature. In other words, sexual. Be prepared.]