THE DISASTER

The fashion show was fun. Atleast that's what Sharon thought. She had met various fashion designers and models, apparently some of the models were really friendly, whereas the others were ...Let's say , bitches.

She had entered the banquet, arms linked with Damon, who was being his usual dick self. It was after an age of exchanging fake smiles and flying kisses, that they were left alone and Damon had suggested that they take a look around.

So here was Sharon standing by the buffet, munching on some chicken popcorn.Also she had stuffed about a dozen of those in her golden clutch.

"Tasty isn't it?"asked a red haired woman who seemed to be about 40 years old. She was quite short and wrinkles were starting to form on her face.

"Yup . This is my 6th " said Sharon, feverently wishing she hadn't seen her stuffing her bag.

"My oh my! You must be drawing some attention with that food habit of yours. "said the red haired woman.

'Sharon laughed.

"Isabel Vera "

"Sharon Tessaro."

"Sharon, nice to meet you. So who are you? I'm Ralph Laural's manager. I mainly run various campaigns to promote his products."

"I'm his...um..."

"Well?"asked the woman curiously.

"Actually my husband is a friend of his."lied Sharon quickly. But as soon as the words were out of her mouth she regretted it.

"Really? What does he do?"

"Um..well..he is a business man...an Italian one."

"Wow! Must be great then. Heard Italian men are the most exotic creatures of the word! What do you think?"

"Me?...oh!um...well he is very hot! "

"Who is?"asked a voice from behind which made Sharon go red.

Shit!

"Damon! You're here. How long have you been here?"asked Sharon dreading the answer.

"A long time honey..a long time."

Isabel clapped her hand and said" Aww. .you two are so sweet! "

Suddenly Isabel noticed at Sharon's clutch and said" you are carrying the purse that Ralph is going to launch in this party. I'm just curious, but how did you get that?"

"Oh, this! This was given to me by Ralph himself."

"Oh! I see...it's beautiful you know! Quite expensive though, about 1400 dollars."

Damon who was sipping his wine pit is out in shock resulting in a wine fountain from his mouth while Sharon dropped her chicken piece.

"I'm sorry what?"she asked." 1400? That much?"

And I have been stuffing chicken in my bag. What is wrong with me?

"Oh, look. The music has started, why don't you two love birds join the other couples who are dancing? "

" No, thank you. Wouldn't want to embarrass her."said Damon .

"I'm sorry what? I am a great dancer. I was not saying anything so that you don't feel small."

"Me?"laughed Damon."I'm can slip onto the dance floor and cause havoc! "

"Well, why don't we go and see for ourselves."

Except to their amazement, as soon as they got on to the dance floor, the fast music changed and a slow paced romantic music started playing.

Having no choice, Damon like the other men, placed his hands on Sharon's shoulders and hips which brought him enough close to her, to smell her fragrance .