Chapter 2 - Danny

"Danny get up you  lazy ass up your going to be late for school" my mom screams. I look over to my clock and its reads 7:15 and its so freaking early.

"uhhh" I say I hate school so much

I just get up and lay myself in the headboard just to adjust to the light because its freaking early. Ohh shit I total forgot to introduce myself.

Hi my name is Danny Schwarz and I am 18 years old just like some of my friends. I am 6'3 I am very tall I have tattoos, and a six-pack because I work out hard. I sometimes use nerd glasses because they make me look cool and sexy. I don't really have so many friends in school because everyone is scared of talking to me Why? I am a gang leader and my gang is one of the most dangerous and scariest gang. MY gang is called "The Royals I am a cruel leader because gang leader don't have feels. I just can wait to have my princess right next to me. I had many nightstands but I never allow them into my bed because my princess is only allowed their but first I need to find her. I have a lot of friends when I am not in school but in school I only have a few.

I will love my princess and I will spoil her with everything she wants because I am going to make her feel like my princess. Many other girls just want me for my money and sex but I will never allow them I into my bed and the room that me and princess are going to share. I just hope when I find the right girl she accepts me for what I am a gang leader.