Chapter 4

Danny's pov-

I walk into my closet and get the clothes I am going to wear for school{hell}. I don't really like school but I just like the girls that go there because I could fuck all the girls I want. I don't really date the girls I just use them and throw them away but I just can't wait till I find the right girl and I could love her FOREVER.

" Hurry up Danny you can't be late to school" my mom shouted

"OK mom" I shout back

I get my backpack and head downstairs to eat breakfast  with my family.

"Good morning everyone" I say.

"Good morning" my family said.

So let me tell you about my family. I have two sisters Caroline and Natasha and I have a baby brother he looks like me and he is going to make all the girls go crazy for him. Caroline is  14. Has black hair and brown eyes uses glasses. Is 5'4 and she loves sports. She likes rock music and heavy metal. Natasha is the complete opposite of Caroline. She has brown hair, dark brown eyes. Is 5'8 and she plays a lot of sports and loves reading books. She likes to hear every kind of music. My baby brother looks like me but in a baby version so yeah.

My parents are Ryan Schwarz  he looks like me but he has blonde hair. He is 6'5 and is very tall. His 45 it might sound old but he looks young. He has tattoos and he use to be the leader of the gang I am leading now.  When his pissed he looks very scary but I am not scared of him. The only one that could calm him down is my mother who he loves a lot.  My mother has black hair and has black eyes. She's 5'9 and might looks short but she's pretty scary when she gets mad. She loves my father and they are equal for each other. I just can't wait to find the right girl that would love me by who I am.

After finishing breakfast I got my stuff and went to my car. My favorite car is my Black jeep. 

While driving to school I think about what if the girl that meant to be with me was in school today. I got to the school parking lot and park my car. I get out of my car and go to meet my friends who are near the school doors. I get my schedule and go to my locker. While I am walking down the hall with my friend Chris. I bumped into someone and they fell and I just looked at the person it was a beautiful girl with pretty black hair and beautiful brown eyes. Her lips are so chubby and pinkish. Just image  kissing those beautiful lips. I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts in my head and look at the girl just fell was picking up her books she looked scared of me. I was going to speak up when Chris asked her a question.  

"What's your name beautiful" chris asked her.

"Elizabeth" she said.

What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

"Elizabeth that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Chris said.

When he said that I was getting mad that he was talking to my girl. Wait since when do I call this girl mine. I got so mad and jealous that Chris was flirting with her.

"Lets go Chris" I said

"Bye Beautiful" Chris said. I was getting so mad that I just wanted to punch him in the face for flirting with my girl but I didn't want to scary my girl away. I have to make sure no guy talks to her and touches what's mine. I am going to keep and eye on her. She's the gang leaders girl and she is mine no one else.