Chapter 6

Elizabeth's pov

 Elizabeth's pov

While I am walking down school halls trying to find my locker. When I finally find it I open my locker and put all my books and only garb that I need for my first class. I grab my schedule and I see I have First 1: Honors Math

Second 2: Biology

Third 3: History

Fourth 4: French class

Fifth 5: Free period

sixth 6: Gym class

Seventh 7:  Lacrosse practice

I love my schedule so I head to my first period class. While walking down to get to class. I was looking at my phone when I bumped into a someone. All my books that were in my hands they dropped to the floor because I felt strong warms grab me from the waist. I look up and there in front of me is Danny Schwarz the bad boy who everyone fears, even me.

"Move out of my way nerd" he says.

" S.. sorry " I say.

I pick up all my books from the ground then I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up and find one of his best friends that tap my shoulder. I think his name was Chris.

"Hey what's your name beautiful" Chris says.

He called me beautiful

"Elizabeth" I say blushing.

I look up just to only see him staring at me with a smile on his smile like he just found a prize. I look into Danny's eyes they held love, but he noticed that Chris was looking at me and he got angry.

"Let's go Chris" he says.

"Bye Beautiful" Chris says.

"Bye" I say blushing

They left I was blushing like a mad women. I went to my class. Which is Honors Math my favorite subject. Let's see how the day goes today. I find my classroom I get in and sit in the front row and I see all my friends walk in the door.

"Hey Liz" said April.

"Hey Chica" I say.

"Sup Beth" said Niall.

"Hey Niall" I say with a smile.

They all sat around me talking and laughing about the jokes the guys said. These are my friends and they are the best.